Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Derek/Racket - be sure to swing by Dike on your way down, I have some bits for Racket's recent acquisition and you can see how bad it will get when you are old and spend all of your time playing with chainsaws.

Carl - just get her up when you make the first pot of coffee and you will be there by 9:00 AM and won't miss a thing.

Mark

Derek/Racket - be sure to swing by Dike on your way down, I have some bits for Racket's recent acquisition and you can see how bad it will get when you are old and spend all of your time playing with chainsaws.

Carl - just get her up when you make the first pot of coffee and you will be there by 9:00 AM and won't miss a thing.

Mark
We will for sure. Always wanted to take a lap around your shop. I'll apologize for the drool on the 399bp now.

We are going to be setting up the blocks and putting logs on them Saturday afternoon if any of you local guys need something to do.
Dont necessarily need help, just giving the opportunity.:hi: Probably start around 2:00 PM give or take.
I do hope this weather holds for the 25th......its been beautiful here lately.:rock:

1) Grimmy
2) Woodcutter2
3) Mike Gott
4) Tim Gott
5) DexterDay
6) JRSDWS
7) wendell
8) Fishnuts2
9) Olyman. Xl
10) awol + family
11) Time's Standing Stih
12)Stihlx8 +1
13)Sam-tip
14)Stu
15) Vic
16)Oldguy + 1
17)dave53223
18)cobey + 1
19) Oliver1655
20) Jetmd + 1
21) Hedgerow
22) Levi
23) Heimannm
24) Jonsered Raket
25) Modifiedmark (more then likely
26)Cbfarmall
27) wkend lumberjak+2
28) 67L36Driver +1
29) MoJim
30) Steve NW WI

Address
Oakfest on April 25th at 3507 V ave Chelsea Iowa

Bring the stick shift please Bill.

Well I am not sure if I will be there. Next weekend is going to be busy. As of right now I do not have a running truck and I have at least three trailer loads of auction items to get delivered

Back