Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Save one for friday night in the shop. There's a bunch of fella's that would like to watch..
I saved one back too.
A little bourbon on ice in a glass, and I'll be ready to touch one up..
Just gotta keep the filings out of my cup...
:laugh:
Maybe u need a sippy cup. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering if there was going to be any sort of chain sharpening display/seminar. I would like some pointers from some experts

I was wondering if there was going to be any sort of chain sharpening display/seminar. I would like some pointers from some experts

IDK but; if someone is willing to grind a loop of Remington Side Plainer 7/16" (chipper) I'll bring along the 24" bar/chain for the GL-7.

Past me to make it throw large chips.[emoji26]

IDK but; if someone is willing to grind a loop of Remington Side Plainer 7/16" (chipper) I'll bring along the 24" bar/chain for the GL-7.

Past me to make it throw large chips.[emoji26]
Piece of cake Carl...

Derrick is crafty with a chain..

Mike gave an excellent "hands on" demonstration at our Friday night safety meeting.
Ifin I was a bettn man, this might happen again!
Mike........Mike.......

Amp & microphone loaded.

Sponsors, is there anything you would like help with on Friday?

I will be camping Friday & Saturday nights.
Not sure what all we will have left to do on Friday, John. Come whenever you want/can and I'm sure we'll find something to keep us busy!

What is "needed"

@jrsdws and myself will bring anything needed. Also, the host and co-host will be "tipped".

It is not a cheap endeavor to put on an event of this magnitude. Some drinks or desserts to go with sat meal. Maybe Ronaldo can think of something.

Back