Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would it be possible for someone to email me the service and operator manual for a Sthil 015 chainsaw? I figured out how to change the pullcord and I ordered what I hope to be the correct drive sprocket from ebay but both manuals sure would be helpful. Thanks in advance. [email protected]
Check your inbox. No operators manual.

Would it be possible for someone to email me the service and operator manual for a Sthil 015 chainsaw? I figured out how to change the pullcord and I ordered what I hope to be the correct drive sprocket from ebay but both manuals sure would be helpful. Thanks in advance. [email protected]
Done!
Looking for STIHL SPECIAL TOOLS WORKSHOP MANUAL - 0455 901 0123 please
Done!

Another new guy here. I've not posted anything yet, as I've been too busy reading pertinent posts by others on this fantastic forum!
Anyway, I've got four Stihl saws, two of which I don't have (and need) IPL and service manuals for. One is a really nice old 015L, and the other is a project late model 066.

TIA, and thanks for providing such a super site!

Another new guy here. I've not posted anything yet, as I've been too busy reading pertinent posts by others on this fantastic forum!
Anyway, I've got four Stihl saws, two of which I don't have (and need) IPL and service manuals for. One is a really nice old 015L, and the other is a project late model 066.

TIA, and thanks for providing such a super site!
Check your inbox

Looking for an IPL and shop manual for a still 028 wb, its an older points version. Thanks a mil, Kevin

I can usually find just about any chainsaw document that I need on the 'net. Sometimes the really obscure ones will stump me.

The Sachs-Dolmar 151 chainsaw isn't that "old," does exist, but I'm having a heck of time finding an OM (I'm really wanting the specs) and/or an IPL. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Back