Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im lookin for 088 parts. Gonna be tough Im sure. I need a clutch cover, p/c, carb or the plastic elbow of it and the plastic cover over the air filter. Have 660,460,440,2152,359,371, and more parts to trade or cash. Pm me I dont check this thread often.

Looking for a piston for a Homelite 700, 707, 770. It can be used and scored. Not planning on running it in a saw, just need it to do some comparisons. Please PM if you can help out.

Thanks in advance,
MP5N

I need a husqvarna 40/45/49 muffler that is not beat up. I don't have paypal but can send cash in the mail or trade something else. I have a bunch of random crap. Mostly husky stuff.

I need a Husky 372 recoil,does not need to be pretty,just usable.I have Echo 300 series parts,Stihl ms 200T and 028,husky small saw stuff,and a lot of other random parts or Paypal!Please reply through a conversation
Thanks
RR

Top plastic for a Stihl MS440/460/046 or ?

Need not be real spiffy as it is for a working saw. Cracks accepted. We have a hot glue gun.
Have misc 440 stuff to trade or long green.

I have quite a stash of plastics for that saw family. I'm in need of of 044 & 046 tanks, though.

I have quite a stash of plastics for that saw family. I'm in need of of 044 & 046 tanks, though.

Only have the one MS440 handle/tank. Seems to fit the MS460 crankcase. But, we have not been here before.

I do have a nice 440 cylinder. Mo.Jim hath need of the 440 crankcase for a 'treed' saw.

Going with a new top end for the 460.

Top plastic for a Stihl MS440/460/046 or ?

Need not be real spiffy as it is for a working saw. Cracks accepted. We have a hot glue gun.
Have misc 440 stuff to trade or long green.

Did the 440 tank go down the road already?
Was it possibly a new old stock?

Back