Another dumb neighbour

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell ya' what, wait for a few days.
It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow and I'm sure I'll play with it a little this weekend... likely pop the plastic off and have a look at what's underneath. I'll post a first impression/initial review (and likely highly opinionated) new thread right here in firewood... maybe include some pictures and whatnot.
Then make your decision after the Memorial Day Holiday... fair enough??

Maybe the thing is complete junk and I wouldn't wish it on anybody except slowp :D
Just kiddin' girl... in all seriousness I wouldn't wish ill on any member here.
Sounds good to me!!!!!!

:( I only have one saw...
:( I don't have a loader...
:( I don't even have a vertical splitter...
:( I fill my basement with firewood...
:( I don't make firewood in the summer...
:( I'm worried 'bout how you guys talk 'bout me when my back is turned...

WS, that's hilarious, when I was reading cantoo's post yesterday, I thought it was inferred towards you!

The truth is, it's gonna' change tomorrow, UPS is scheduled to deliver an "el-cheap-o" Remington 25cc pole saw I ordered from Home Depot. I had some gift cards collected (fathers day/birthday gifts from my kids) so it was only $55 out'a pocket for the $179 saw. Yeah, it's 'bout as "homeowner" as homeowner grade gets, but I'm only lookin' to trim a few of my own yard trees once or twice a year... spending $500 or more made no sense in my mind.

B'sides... I had to do something with the gift cards, a couple of 'em were almost two years old. I'm not even sure why the kids get Home Depot cards... I never shop there, don't even remember when the last time I was in one?? Likely it's because they can pick 'em up at the grocery store or some such. So anyway... by tomorrow night I should be able to claim I only have two saws... and who knows where it's gonna' go from there?? :D
Let me know how that Remington works for you. Been eying one up myself.

What does wikipedia say WS? Wiki might not approve of that saw.... Wouldn't want to go against your wealth of knowledge...

Now I've seen these pole saws, and I'm gonna tell ya there won't be much fire wood cut with one of those things. You won't get any chips on you but you can't cut the big stuff either.

:( I only have one saw...
:( I don't have a loader...
:( I don't even have a vertical splitter...
:( I fill my basement with firewood...
:( I don't make firewood in the summer...
:( I'm worried 'bout how you guys talk 'bout me when my back is turned...
Don't worry if I want to talk about you I'll make sure to do it in front of you.

Latest posts

Back