My Wife finally has it figured out.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That must suck having to hide your saws from her.

My wife never says anything about the stuff I buy, whether it be a chainsaw, a forklift, a pile of logs, or other...that's the type of wife to have, one that trusts you...

Oh mine trusts me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,She just can't count.

Besides the shed is big enough to spread 'em around.

That must suck having to hide your saws from her.

My wife never says anything about the stuff I buy, whether it be a chainsaw, a forklift, a pile of logs, or other...that's the type of wife to have, one that trusts you...

+1 My wife doesn't say anything about what I buy, but I learned a long time ago to return the favor.

Just a shot in the dark here, but you must not be married.

Marty

Naw, I was just kiddin', hell, she pays my Mastercard every month.

But I just remind her of the thousands of rounds of ammo I bought 10 years ago.

Money in the bank!

Traitor of NOshaveMBER!

:) But a nice new saw, well the hair will grow back haha

Im participating in "NoshaveFall".

images

My wife is disturbed cause i put my poulan on craigslist today. I told her i need money for a new pair of boots. She said but you made that saw cool and use it all the time. But im also looking to change my collection up a bit too

My wife is disturbed cause i put my poulan on craigslist today. I told her i need money for a new pair of boots. She said but you made that saw cool and use it all the time. But im also looking to change my collection up a bit too
This idea of having only one Poulan is confusing to me. If I sold a Poulan (not likely), she'd certainly never notice, and if she did she'd say "which one? "

Back