time to move looking for work south.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeslayer

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm highly experienced in everything tree related and an exceptional take-down/removal climber. can operate all equipment, have everything needed to put anything on the ground, and am damn good in a bucket or on a rope foot-locking and pruning, and have years of experience with cranes from 15-200 tons. very adept at sales and customer interface, and advertising, and am very computer literate.
I have worked every hurricane (21) in 8 years in 13 states, numerous tornado's and ice storms, and I can read pressurized wood completely.
I'm 50, extremely fit and expect to work every day. I'm tired of mediocre tree companies and need a company to invest in and have a home, will relocate anywhere south or west of VA.

ATTACH=full]324369[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 398504_4773478135320_245972164_n.jpg
    398504_4773478135320_245972164_n.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 113
I'm highly experienced in everything tree related and an exceptional take-down/removal climber. can operate all equipment, have everything needed to put anything on the ground, and am damn good in a bucket or on a rope foot-locking and pruning, and have years of experience with cranes from 15-200 tons. very adept at sales and customer interface, and advertising, and am very computer literate.
I have worked every hurricane (21) in 8 years in 13 states, numerous tornado's and ice storms, and I can read pressurized wood completely.
I'm 50, extremely fit and expect to work every day. I'm tired of mediocre tree companies and need a company to invest in and have a home, will relocate anywhere south or west of VA.

Interested to work in Toronto , Canada? www.treedoctors.ca
will provide signup bonus and help with relocation.

Our company may be of interest to you. send me a PM and I will give you further info, if desired.

Well, my previous company in Philly, (Corbo) flew me back up to pick trees off houses and other crane work,....so I'm back in the frozen north for awhile. anybody up here needs help let me know.

You interested in Johnson City, TN?

Back