Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here I sit... raining like crazy.... got a 2 liter of mountain dew......
the grinder shed is full of water and mud, I need to build a dry shed.
I can't grind chains in the tiny shed, it's too hard to clean up

9208eb40d26751cbfe4e262e5d93e83f.jpg

8aef8d1789499ddc99b3068066a8cf55.jpg

Sittin around watchin stuff go fast today. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N910V

Sawnami, I enjoyed the show up until 1:45pm when my daughter-in-law who is 8 months pregnant said it was time to go. Some awesome pilots! Finally got to see the upper level of a C-5 Galaxy. The cockpit is huge!

Sadly, it is raining here. Someday I will be able to get the hay done, just not for the next week or so.

Sounds like you missed the rain delay. When they resumed, Aeroshell had a great show. The Thunderbirds sent one ship up to check out the show airspace then they all took off and did their low altirude show. The wing vapor was massive due to the high humidity.

Sent from my SM-N910V

I'm an amateur by all standards and my 025 really woke up with a muff mod and widening of the ports... I hope an 025 would win!
That's about all you can do with a clamshell design...
He did raise the floor of the intake about 10 degrees, but then ground half of it back out before he realized how far he 'd gone.. So intake is now at 155/157 vs 165 stock..
I did some things to his carb before I put it back together for him..
Hopefully he don't carp about me messin with his project..

Morning midlanders!

On the fence over this J-Red 2171 as what to do with it. I think it is the equivalent of a Hooskeybarney 372 or thereabouts. Will need piston/cylinder as a minimum.
And, a top cover.
View attachment 430531
What are you thinking Carl?
Oh, and check the lower end out real good before putting another jug on it..

Good morning everyone .

I think Levi's 025 is gonna be hard to beat in the under 45cc class I think..
But will need some more "perspective", before I can confirm that..

Is this the one he's had.

Morning midlanders!

On the fence over this J-Red 2171 as what to do with it. I think it is the equivalent of a Hooskeybarney 372 or thereabouts. Will need piston/cylinder as a minimum.
And, a top cover.
View attachment 430531

:drinkingcoffee:
:drinkingcoffee::drinkingcoffee::drinkingcoffee::drinkingcoffee::drinkingcoffee::drinkingcoffee::drinkingcoffee::drinkingcoffee::drinkingcoffee:

Back