Do I have a problem or do I need a bigger workbench

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To fill those small spaces on my shelves i have started a carb collection.
Some i can fix and others are parts and test victims for mods.
I can give any unloved carbs a home.

You guys are just too tidy for my liking. I got bar nuts strewn from Oregon to Ontario and back again. Lol.

I hear that I like to keep stuff everywhere. That way things are always at my fingertips. My random life kind of dictates my shop condition. Only a true saw man can pile five saws in a gallon bucket, and know what goes where. Keep stacking them up before the tweekers steal them all for scrap-----mike

I realy need to catch up on my bar stash. You win------mike

At one point I had over 230 bars. I'm down to about 140 now. That has all transpired in the last year.

The really sick, or cool part depending on perspective is I still buy guide bars when I see a deal.

At one point I had over 230 bars. I'm down to about 140 now. That has all transpired in the last year.

The really sick, or cool part depending on perspective is I still buy guide bars when I see a deal.

The knowing we have a problem makes it kind of ok. The fact that we chose not to change is where the warped perspective comes into play. For now I must work on my bar stash----thanks a lot jon1212 -----mike

I see lots of room for more saws to store. Only when you have to expand the building for more room should you start to worry about having a problem.

The knowing we have a problem makes it kind of ok. The fact that we chose not to change is where the warped perspective comes into play. For now I must work on my bar stash----thanks a lot jon1212 -----mike

You're welcome.

If you need help acquiring certain guide bars, let me know.

I know a guy...............;)

you have 13 more saws then me just from what i can see clint LOL what happened to the moody 562? i gotta build me some new shelves. maybe i'll do that today :)
:oops: I may have a few more than just what's showing in that picture... and some of the ones showing need minor fixes, and then I need to sell a few. Lol

I've still got that 562, but honestly I prefer my 357xp. :)

You're welcome.

If you need help acquiring certain guide bars, let me know.

I know a guy...............;)

Just got back from town and a guy at napa had a 330 homelite with a bow bar in the back of his truck, and yes I talked him out of it Ill clean it up and show ya later. First bow bar for my collection-------mike

Latest posts

Back