Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys wanted to offer these here first, in a bit of a pinch. I know there's quite a few you guys in s.w. mo. N.e. ok. S.w.ks. I have a couple really clean older saws. I would try and deliver. Still 031 av. Runs like a scalded dog. Poulan 3450. Very clean, new oem ring. Originally bar I believe. It's not saw season unless your a member of AS. $100.ea. buy both I'll try and do a little better. OK I'm done pm me if interested I don't want to clog up this page thanks fellas. Getting ready for work.

Attachments

• 20150604_184001.jpg
    20150604_184001.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
  • 20150428_095449.jpg
    20150428_095449.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 10
Matt I can't remember for sure open or closed, it has been a while since I have put the ring in, I was shocked you can actually buy oem parts at sears. Nothing broke or cracked.oils 20" b/c. I can pm you a bunch of pics.

Well, I don't have a JRed yet Carl, so if you cut a deal, holler..
Unless Kenneth needs it for his collection..
:laugh:
Need and want. :(:(:):):) Tough call . If you get it let me know before you sell it . Paying for yesterdays weather. Wish you southern folks would shut the door and keep the heat down there.:):):):)

Back