661 Oil Test 32:1 vs 40:1 vs 50:1 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, in the interest of getting it back oil related stuff and keeping things brief........ I am really liking the K2 at 40:1 in my chainsaws and other 2 stroke equipment. Seems to run really clean with very little smoke and smell. I swear that all my stuff idles and spools up better, and just plain runs better with it. I Could be in error, but my seat of the pants opinion is that it is the Cats arse.
My search for a better oil over the Stihl Ultra and Lucas ( Both of which worked quite well by the way) is over. I see no point in trying anything else at this point. This stuff is awesome.
The End. :numberone:
I noticed the same thing switching from lucas to super m. Thought maybe it was just me but other guys on the crew noticed as well. Just seems to have better throttle response.

I noticed the same thing switching from lucas to super m. Thought maybe it was just me but other guys on the crew noticed as well. Just seems to have better throttle response.
I'll definately keep the Super M in mind if I ever get a wild hair to try something new again, thanks :)

Super M is 50/50 K2 and mineral oil. Its half the price of K2
Very Interesting. Sounds like a good soloution if a guy wanted to save some money. The K2 is a bit expensive, especially if you run a lot of oil. I dont really use that much, weekend warrior duty pretty much.:oops:

Very Interesting. Sounds like a good soloution if a guy wanted to save some money. The K2 is a bit expensive, especially if you run a lot of oil. I dont really use that much, weekend warrior duty pretty much.:oops:
Here is an email i got from Maxima
690774a51d4aaf0e0c736feb9c5fd81b.jpg

I have heard of this product..... I suppose it is a proprietary formula and can't be purchased.......:omg: Lol.

Not so! You too can become a GaryWay distributor! It is a multi-multi level direct marketing company. All you have to do is purchase 1,200 quarts (100 cases) of Gary GOO (Gary's Own brand Oil) and sell it like it is going out of style. The only restriction is that you must be in a region that does not already have a GaryWay distributor within 1/2 mile. Be the first one on your block to become a GaryWay distributor!

OH SH*$........ I WANT to be a Gary Way distributor.... whatever it takes. How much is a case??? Do you have to have Gary Way parties or is that optional?? What other merchandise do they have??
Do they have different types of plastic wear to store your oil bottles in?? ( Think Uncle Rico.....) :baba::envy:
( I really like that it is a hair product also.....them girls upriver are gonna SWOON!!)

Had to look that one up..lol

pon·tif·i·cate
verb
gerund or present participle: pontificating
pänˈtifiˌkāt/
  1. 1.
    (in the Roman Catholic Church) officiate as bishop, especially at Mass.
  2. 2.
    express one's opinions in a way considered annoyingly pompous and dogmatic.

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-26_11-44-8.png
    upload_2015-6-26_11-44-8.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 16
Back