Iowa 2015 Fall GTG (October 17, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn you...!!! ;)

Now I have to drive 10.5 hours 2 times a year?

Lock in a date and I will see about putting in vacation time. I had a blast in April.

GTG's are fun for perspective and all, but Dex you got to go to one of those charity cuts. :)

Myself & another member I know went to the one in Waukee this weekend, what a blast!! Cookie cutting is fun and all, but cutting wood ALL day, well it's just flat out fun, I personally ran 10 tanks threw the 3 saws I brought. :)

P.S. there were NO tests performed onsite yesterday that I know of, except for a test of endurance :)

Someone asked me if the cutting site was on the house or road side of the creek...

It is on the road side so even if the creek rises we can still cut! (even though I doubt I'll loose my driveway again; knock on wood)

When the time gets closer, let me know what you need, I might be able to find some equipment.;):ices_rofl:

@dexter day are you going to make this one ? Let me know if you are it could be a possibility

I'd love to. I need to look at how much vacation time I have left (I have a lot scheduled for vacations, concerts/10 this year, and hunting).

If I have an extra day or 2 to burn? I'm there.

Little more work done today. Got working on a "shade tree" area for those that want to get a chair and veg.

70f729940f110f1990f4719ba5f09015.jpg

Can you see my shop? That's the next project. Making a path through the woods, over the creek, and to my shop!
c7582eee67b60012efa9a82b2e5aa44f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back