• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SPF SWEET PORTED STIHL 084

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate66n1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well I hate doing this but times are a little tough right now and I could use the extra cash so I'm selling my 084 that I completely redone. This saw was torn down til there was nothing left to tear down. The metal parts were powder coated. The new oem parts are as followed. Crankcase gasket,bearings,seals,heat deflector,oil pump and cable,oil pump drive gear,fuel tank,cylinder cover,air filter base,3/4 wrap handlebar,clutch cover,felling spikes,intake boot,fuel lines,oil pickup line,av buffers,chain brake handle. That's all I can think of right now but there might be more stuff lol. I got the saw together then sent it to mastermind and had it ported. I don't even think I put a full tank of fuel through since I got it back but this thing is a monster. I'm asking 1250 shipped for the power head only. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or shoot me a pm. Thanks, Nate.

I don't believe this one is, had to many of them I lost track of what came from where lol.

got it. WOW!

jze5ph.jpg

Boys, this saw pulls like a freight train!!!!! ho-lee-****!

and with the 36" tsumura light bar , it's really not that bad! ....night and day difference regular stihl 36 and tsumura lite 36. crazy

Had the 084 and the 661 out the other day (both 36" tsumura lites with full comp chains)...kept grabbing the 084! lol ...just couldn't get enough. (to be fair the 661 isn't ported, but I don't see it catching this thing, even if it was)

A W E S O M E!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boys, this saw pulls like a freight train!!!!! ho-lee-****!

and with the 36" tsumura light bar , it's really not that bad! ....night and day difference regular stihl 36 and tsumura lite 36. crazy

Had the 084 and the 661 out the other day (both 36" tsumura lites with full comp chains)...kept grabbing the 084! lol ...just couldn't get enough. (to be fair the 661 isn't ported, but I don't see it catching this thing, even if it was)

A W E S O M E!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's good to read a post with Awesome & the 362 isn't mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back