I lent my saw out and here's the picture I got

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You lent that to someone????!!! :eek:

Yea, Fraiser (paccity) knows what he is doing around saws I should think. That size tree seemed an acceptable use of the saw my buddy named "Tiny".

where was it,,and what was it??? yeah!! old and obsolete!!! yuk, yuk.........
The tree was in the valley somewhere around Salem. I hadn't had the chance to get down there. I left the saw with him for the last sunday of the Steamup as i wasn't going to be there and it made a nice display.

thanks don. it's a different animal to fall a fat bottom girl than buck cookies. at the widest point it was 13 feet. done bigger ones with the 088 with a 60. walked this one around and missed my corners by only less than an inch.. and that is hard with a long bar like this. and them are not cracks , they are flutes caused by the tree growing so fast that it grows over the bark. and they make beautiful table tops. the pinks and reds really pop . this pick dose not do it justes . next time i would like to try the ported one.

thanks don. it's a different animal to fall a fat bottom girl than buck cookies. at the widest point it was 13 feet. done bigger ones with the 088 with a 60. walked this one around and missed my corners by only less than an inch.. and that is hard with a long bar like this. and them are not cracks , they are flutes caused by the tree growing so fast that it grows over the bark. and they make beautiful table tops. the pinks and reds really pop . this pick dose not do it justes . next time i would like to try the ported one.
aahhhh.....never seen that in a tree before....interesting..............

Back