the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R661, do you sell off the sleeper offcuts/trim, they make excellent rails for cattleyards.
Used them to build some yards in the late 80"s, think we called the offcuts slavins and spiked them onto
Red Box posts.
Some bushies were cutting them near Bairnsdale, onsite in the bush with a swing saw, snigging
with a Ford 5000 tractor.
Oh yeah we sell offcuts... The offcuts form sleepers your thinking of are called round backs and are excellent for making cattleyards and the like...We also sell off the saw reject sleepers **** they cheap 2, off the top me head like $16 each....

Attachments

• 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    312.4 KB · Views: 12
Bwahahahahahahahaha
24e5bfbb3838a5b9d774fbe5e9c9c20a_zpsc1f1zvdk.jpg

Lol I thought only Chevys did that

Happy Birthday ol' mate!! :D

Nice pics also Chris, I'm guessing that is a Grey saw bench/mill? how many horse powers
Thanks lads for the Birthday well wishers...:cheers:
Yeah mate grey mill bench is 80hp and the breaking down is 100hp, had to upgrade the docker think it's 30hp doesn't stall half as much now..

I'd hate chippy to miss any of this.............:laugh:

Naa, seen a few Landy's do that too, the stock tire rod and drag links are bloody spaghetti.

All fixed when replaced with 32mm OD tube.

Ya not meant to say that **** lol

Well I better not mention that since chippy bagged out Landy electrics my bloody wipers sweep when I flick the left hand indicator !

WTF ?

They've been fine till then.

Bastard jinxed them !

Well I better not mention that since chippy bagged out Landy electrics my bloody wipers sweep when I flick the left hand indicator !

WTF ?

They've been fine till then.

Bastard jinxed them !

Well that's a new one. Will be the earth as its the only thing the two switches would share

Happy Birthday mate :clap::dancing::happybanana::cheers::guitar::yes::barbecue::drinking:pls try to execute at least four of the emoticons this weekend....lol

43, spring chicken and in your prime, keep up the good work and thanks for the interesting posts.

Meant to ask how the 404 is going on the 661 ?

Love chainsaw pawn(Auto corrected), that shmik 090 looks very nice ! (Drool again :sweet:)

Cheers mate...
How does the 661 go with .404 well good It likes load! It will tune nice if under load, definitely has a no load idiot proof self protect mode and goes fat as!...
I was sitting on the fence about getting one thanks to AS and youtube they look/run like fat pigs! mostly?....Example's of how a 661 runs like a fat pig with no load are only a mouse click away.... Yeah kind of like this :nofunny:.....

I agree when it comes to Utes, but for my spray vehicles there hasn't been a realistic option for the last few years.
3.0l patrol is a joke, v8 cruiser has issues - they've sorted the engine but the rear track narrower than the front is a problem and wheel spacers aren't a great idea with the weight we carry, defender isn't really dependable enough electrically (and I really want a bigger engine), Iveco is too tall and has issues.
I'm going to keep repairing 6 cylinder cruisers until I have to buy something.
Had to pull out a weedkilla bogged on dads property last week. All four wheels down a foot. Made a bloody mess of the paddock. But dads mighty diesel triton tray back pulled him out.
He had a v8 cruiser diesel with a dead winch up front. Good to see he came prepared.

Cheers mate...
How does the 661 go with .404 well good It likes load! It will tune nice if under load, definitely has a no load idiot proof self protect mode and goes fat as!...
I was sitting on the fence about getting one thanks to AS and youtube they look/run like fat pigs! mostly?....Example's of how a 661 runs like a fat pig with no load are only a mouse click away.... Yeah kind of like this :nofunny:.....

I'm running .404 on mine too. Many because I have a heap of half worn loops to use up. Like you said they run rich as on start up but when you get them working they clean up in the cut. Ran the hard nose 25 with 3/8 with .8 depth gauges and a 8 pin and pulled it like a champ!

Latest posts

Back