Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a spare 5200 cylinder laying around to help complete my next project? I have other cylinder kits I could trade
Lol. At first read I thought I read "$200 cylinder". I'm sitting here thinking, yeah, I have a pile of cylinders I'd let go for $200..... Guess I should wipe the sleep out of my eyes before trying to read.

I think that series were Partner designed saws. Roger's 445 was the fastest 70 cc saw I've run.
Whatever I have is based on the Jred 2077. Put a husky piston on it at the suggestion, I believe of Cutforfun on the other site.. Been so long ago I forget the specifics of the piston but think it was a husky bb piston.

I have never come across a 415 in that series.
Right now I have the 445, 475, 505, and a 2083.
The 475 I had to completely rebuild with new bearings, seals, ring, and new NOS piston that I got from cut4fun.
That saw runs very good. I was lucky because Fossil found the seal for the PTO side. It is a very thin seal and could not find a replacement anywhere. Thanks you guys on that one.

Was bought new by owner before me at TSC. Came with 24" 3/8 050 84DL when new. Still have the bar.

Copyof415004.jpg

Latest posts

Back