• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 576xp p&c used or new

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idiotwithasaw

another row to hoe
Reaction score
was hoping someone out there had a good used top end for a 576xp husqvarna. failing that a fairly priced new one isnt out of the question. the one i have now appears to have been straight gassed and the cylinder isnt salvageable. thanks for looking.

Even if you don't have one and may know someone who might, let me know, or let them know im looking please. Suggestions are always welcome.

There was a used 576 cylinder on fle bay last week. They were asking $200 or best offer. They wouldn't take less than $169 and that was just for the jug. I ended up buying a OEM top end kit from the little red barn for $285ish. I believe there is a 1 year warranty with the kit but you must do a pressure and leak down test to qualify for the warranty. I looked around and couldn't find any other options. Good luck.

Thanks for letting me know. If I go new I'll call Bob (spike60) he has good prices on new oem Top ends. But I haven't priced one of these yet. Was hoping to go used to keep my cost down.

Back