First time using wesspur for equipment, anybody use them?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isaaccarlson

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I like the way the site is organized and the range of products. It was easy to find what I was looking for.
The loyalty points are cool, I have $13 in my account! Now I'm waiting for my packages to arrive next week.
Customer service is top notch for sure. I had a problem registering and both people I talked to were SUPER friendly.
I will be going back there for the rest of my tree needs. 2 thumbs up for wesspur!:blob2::D

I like them. Always buy a piece of clearance rope if I am ordering anything else...can use those sections for something!

Only problem is that UPS takes a week to get it here. For that reason I end up ordering more from Sherrill...here in 2-3 days. Nothing against Wesspur - they get it shipped right away, just the result of being so far away. Same with Bailey's.

I've had Great service from WesSpur. It takes 4 days from Bellingham to Glennallen. I also really like how they list made in USA. Sherril does not do that but advertises heavy if something is made in Europe. Since I've bought over 80 brand new Stihl, Husky or Jred pro saws, I've spent more of my money on European products than most on here. But I would prefer to spend my $$$on N. American made products.

Awesome service and they even shipped an oversized pole saw to me for free ! So what if it takes a week to get here,they are usually cheaper on most things than sherrill. If I need something the next day I just bite the bullet and drive 90 miles to the vermeer store.

I love Wesspur. I get a nice drive to an area I love and get to lay hands on the gear I need. I personaly know some of the employees and had some work climbing for me. They know their stuff and the splicing is done by people I know. All around good company.

I phoned in an order this past Friday. Got it in just before 2 pm. Their cut off time for getting orders shipped that day. I had them ship it to me at a different address. General delivery to Valdez. 116 miles from where I live as I'm working here thru the week and staying here thru the work week. They sent me confirmation it had been filled and shipped and the tracking info. It was at the postoffice here in Valdez at 8:16 this morning. U.S. priority mail. 16$ was my cost for the shipping. UPS And Fed Ex usually isn't that fast.

Three thumbs up here too! fast service, even got a call to make sure I double ordered something in my shopping cart before they shipped it.

The company I work for solely order from Wesspur. They have a really good range, and it's easy to order gear. Only real problem is the postage to Australia can be pretty expensive, so we need to make sure our order is worth it. Having said that, I don't pay for the postage, so it's all good.

I love Wesspur. I get a nice drive to an area I love and get to lay hands on the gear I need. I personaly know some of the employees and had some work climbing for me. They know their stuff and the splicing is done by people I know. All around good company.
im moving to bellingham.. its looks real nice up there...

I've had Great service from WesSpur. It takes 4 days from Bellingham to Glennallen. I also really like how they list made in USA. Sherril does not do that but advertises heavy if something is made in Europe. Since I've bought over 80 brand new Stihl, Husky or Jred pro saws, I've spent more of my money on European products than most on here. But I would prefer to spend my $$$on N. American made products.

Most Stihl saws in the US come from Virginia Beach, USA.
I phoned in an order this past Friday. Got it in just before 2 pm. Their cut off time for getting orders shipped that day. I had them ship it to me at a different address. General delivery to Valdez. 116 miles from where I live as I'm working here thru the week and staying here thru the work week. They sent me confirmation it had been filled and shipped and the tracking info. It was at the postoffice here in Valdez at 8:16 this morning. U.S. priority mail. 16$ was my cost for the shipping. UPS And Fed Ex usually isn't that fast.

I'm sure you know how USPS is real hit or miss. I've had stuff come from Maine (family lives there) in 3 days or 3 weeks, all depending on how the planets lined up.

I used Wespur first, quality products fair price. I currently use Treestuff they are much closer, I can drive there and pick it up in store if need be. Also if im not in that big of a rush its here next day free. And again quality stuff fair price. Either will give you great service and I would trust them over fleabay anyday...:laugh:

Wesspur has awesome customer service.

I had a problem with a Buckingham saddle, called them and they arranged everything for me, all I had to do was pay 15 bucks for shipping. 10 days to send my saddle off, get it fixed, and send it back. Seeing as how I live in Alabama, that's pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

Back