the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any problems with either type of bolt, being Allen keyed or T27 for any associated models............ Until you get the professional "know it all" who has stripped there insides out with there quality tools from the $2 shop.:)
got that part right, been there, fixed that

Gday you blokes
Im in need of an exhaust and a pull starter complete for an 034 av electric quick stop stihl
and maybe a carb to head snorkel
big ask I know but can anyone help me please
Ive a nice we saw here that I think will come up trumphs

Anyone else notice how nucking futs shipping costs for gear is getting out of USA lately?
The irony is global container freight volumes on key routes seem to have fallen off a cliff and some of the LCL/FCL rates I am seeing ex various countries to NZ are really good as a result. We aren't too far away from a single pallet via LCL being not too far off what USPS/UPS want to send a few powerheads, if only the rapacious ports didn't want your first-born in exchange for the privilege of keeping them employed.

There are some ports out of Europe where the break-point is about 5m3, above which it's cheaper just to move it as a FCL instead. They must be getting desperate to move containers around, even if they are near empty.

Anyone else notice how nucking futs shipping costs for gear is getting out of USA lately?
The irony is global container freight volumes on key routes seem to have fallen off a cliff and some of the LCL/FCL rates I am seeing ex various countries to NZ are really good as a result. We aren't too far away from a single pallet via LCL being not too far off what USPS/UPS want to send a few powerheads, if only the rapacious ports didn't want your first-born in exchange for the privilege of keeping them employed.

There are some ports out of Europe where the break-point is about 5m3, above which it's cheaper just to move it as a FCL instead. They must be getting desperate to move containers around, even if they are near empty.

It should be cheaper due to the low Baltic Dry Index BDY atm,,, um i'm really just fumbling ideas ok i dont actually know much about this truly ruly

Baku, Fineko/abc.az. The collapse of the global trade is already visible in the details: Baltic Dry Index (BDY) fell to the lowest level in its history.

U.S. website Zero Hedge says that BDY at a level of 631 is the lowest cost for Baltic Dry Freight Index for this time of year in history and a small drop of an all-time historical low.

BDI.png

Basically the Baltic Dry Index reflects the price of shipping raw materials by sea, and this price is influenced by supply and demand. Currently there is an oversupply of shipping vessels, therefore the price went down. That's all. The demand for shipping has not decreased. Just too many new ships have been built.

SCHEDULE 1: Minimum Specifications for Firearms and Ammunition
(Note: Ammunition must be loaded to at least the specifications shown to ensure a sudden and painless death for the target animals)

Species

Prescribed firearm and firearm/ammunition combinations

Group 1

Red kangaroo (Macropus rufus), Eastern grey kangaroo (M. giganteus), Western grey kangaroo (M. fuliginosus), Euro or wallaroo (M. robustus), Agile wallaby (M. agilis), Whiptail wallaby (M. parryi)

A centrefire rifle, fitted with a telescopic sight. Nominal bore size 0.569cm (0.224') and centrefire case capacity of at least .222 Remington.

Ammunition shall have an expanding projectile (soft or hollow point) of not less than 324 mg (50 grains) and provide a minimum muzzle energy of 1542 Joules (1137 foot-pounds).

[.222 Remington with 50 grain projectile must be loaded to achieve a muzzle velocity of 975 m/sec (3200 ft/sec) to achieve this minimum muzzle energy].

Group 2

All members of the family Macropidae other than those listed in Group 1.

a) A centrefire rifle fitted with a telescopic sight. Calibre and ammunition sufficient to achieve at least a minimum muzzle energy of 975 Joules (720 foot-pounds) {e.g. .22 Hornet; 45 grain projectile and loaded to achieve muzzle velocity (m.v.) of at least 2690 ft/sec, or .17 Remington; 25 grain projectile loaded to achieve m.v. of at least 3610 ft/sec].

or

b) Shotguns of 12 gauge or larger, using No.2, 1, BB or larger shot. Maximum range for shotguns of 30 metres.

Shotgun cartridges must be loaded to provide a dense and random pattern (e.g. 12 gauge cartridge requires a shot load no less than 36g = 1.25 oz = 63 BB shot pellets).

SCHEDULE 2: Point of Aim (X) for a Shot to the Brain and Location of the Brain. (All kangaroos)

headshot.jpg

Note: A shot to the side of the head is preferred as it is a larger target area.

SCHEDULE 3: Point of Aim (+) for a Shot to the Heart. (Applicable only as described for injured kangaroos and specified shotguns)
heartshot.jpg

sept it ain't leagle to plug roo's with a shoty

SCHEDULE 1: Minimum Specifications for Firearms and Ammunition
(Note: Ammunition must be loaded to at least the specifications shown to ensure a sudden and painless death for the target animals)

Species

Prescribed firearm and firearm/ammunition combinations

Group 1

Red kangaroo (Macropus rufus), Eastern grey kangaroo (M. giganteus), Western grey kangaroo (M. fuliginosus), Euro or wallaroo (M. robustus), Agile wallaby (M. agilis), Whiptail wallaby (M. parryi)

A centrefire rifle, fitted with a telescopic sight. Nominal bore size 0.569cm (0.224') and centrefire case capacity of at least .222 Remington.

Ammunition shall have an expanding projectile (soft or hollow point) of not less than 324 mg (50 grains) and provide a minimum muzzle energy of 1542 Joules (1137 foot-pounds).

[.222 Remington with 50 grain projectile must be loaded to achieve a muzzle velocity of 975 m/sec (3200 ft/sec) to achieve this minimum muzzle energy].

Group 2

All members of the family Macropidae other than those listed in Group 1.

a) A centrefire rifle fitted with a telescopic sight. Calibre and ammunition sufficient to achieve at least a minimum muzzle energy of 975 Joules (720 foot-pounds) {e.g. .22 Hornet; 45 grain projectile and loaded to achieve muzzle velocity (m.v.) of at least 2690 ft/sec, or .17 Remington; 25 grain projectile loaded to achieve m.v. of at least 3610 ft/sec].

or

b) Shotguns of 12 gauge or larger, using No.2, 1, BB or larger shot. Maximum range for shotguns of 30 metres.

Shotgun cartridges must be loaded to provide a dense and random pattern (e.g. 12 gauge cartridge requires a shot load no less than 36g = 1.25 oz = 63 BB shot pellets).

SCHEDULE 2: Point of Aim (X) for a Shot to the Brain and Location of the Brain. (All kangaroos)

headshot.jpg

Note: A shot to the side of the head is preferred as it is a larger target area.

SCHEDULE 3: Point of Aim (+) for a Shot to the Heart. (Applicable only as described for injured kangaroos and specified shotguns)
heartshot.jpg

in Tas the the rules are #4 or over for the small ones and #2 and over for the big ones
you can use 12g 20g 16g but they dont like you to use a 410g
and you need hunting permeits to shoot them the farmer next door to me is thinking of geting a crop protection permeit and putting myself as one of the shooters to cleen up some at night spot lighting i would be doing my self afaver if i was to help him as the little buggers are starting to try and get through my roo fence.

edit: larst night i counted 40 of them just across the road with in my spot light been i rabbit shoot in his padocks at night

Hey kiwis wots the symbolism behind these 5
Symbolism?
How about a government that doesn't care about NZers, takes $10b of govt debt and pushes it to around $90b, underfunds our most essential district health boards by well in excess of $100m p.a and despite population and cost growths not to mention an ailing, ageing population, is demanding something like another $153m of cost savings from them this year, and while people die on waiting lists, the genuinely needy are pushed off to voluntary organisations, and the world is heading towards a major recession, this morally bankrupt, disconnected and repugnant government decides to waste nearly $30m on flag referenda.

The only thing worse than this is how easily our pathetic populous roll over and accept it.
The sheeple here deserve every ounce of the hammer that's going to fall on them. The other tragedy in all this immorality is how easily NZers sell the futures of our kids and grandkids down the river for an easier passage through our own lives.

If they would print those flags on toilet paper, I'd buy it.

How's that for symbolism?:crazy:

*edit* to tone the language down. Just winds me up how bent outta shape we are allowing society to become.

I don't have any problems with either type of bolt, being Allen keyed or T27 for any associated models............ Until you get the professional "know it all" who has stripped there insides out with there quality tools from the $2 shop.:)

I'm still useing the genuine husqvarna factory T thandle Allen key drivers they must be 30 years old now and still work like a boss. The big one for doing 2100 cyl screws has been bent and makes it a little tricky to use but its still good. Have a decent set of torqs T handle drivers too for lesser makes of saws. But yeah both a pain in the arse when there stripped out .

Symbolism?
How about a government that doesn't give a **** about NZers, takes $10b of govt debt and pushes it to around $90b, underfunds our most essential district health boards by well in excess of $100m p.a and despite population and cost growths not to mention an ailing, ageing population, is demanding something like another $153m of cost savings from them this year, and while people die on waiting lists, the genuinely needy are pushed off to voluntary organisations, and the world is heading towards a major recession, this morally corrupt, disconnected and repugnant government decides to waste nearly $30m farking around with a bloody flag.

The only thing worse than this is how easily our pathetic populous roll over and accept it.
The phucking sheeple here deserve every ounce of the hammer that's going to fall on them. The other tragedy in all this immorality is how easily NZers sell the futures of our kids and grandkids down the river for an easier passage through our own lives.

If they would print those flags on toilet paper, I'd buy it.

How's that for motherPhuckingSymbolism?:crazy:

Sound like your in Australia except the debt is too small and your not importing 12000 leaches

I'm still useing the genuine husqvarna factory T thandle Allen key drivers they must be 30 years old now and still work like a boss. The big one for doing 2100 cyl screws has been bent and makes it a little tricky to use but its still good. Have a decent set of torqs T handle drivers too for lesser makes of saws. But yeah both a pain in the arse when there stripped out .
well i am gunna piss off the next husky owner of my 2100 cause i am gunna replace all the screws with T27's :****you::rock2:

Latest posts

Back