Wws 365xt v 372xt

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tjcole50

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Debating a ported saw from wws. Just sold my 044. So question is if the 365xt and 372xt are pretty much equal minus some restrictor work on the 365. If i buy a ported one from wws is the 365 ported to match the ported 372? If so whats the point of a 372 at all? Also debating a 461. But i dont know if a 461 will run as well as the 2 mentioned eapecially ported. Max bar length on occasion is 32". 99% of the time 24"
Thanks!

i very much doubt terry will port a 365 without removing those deviders in the transfers so you would be getting the same thing. i would send him a PM and ask. if you must have a 372. the sticker and high top filter is all your getting.

I run a 2166 (365xt in red) from Terry. Same as a ported 372xt. Great saw that runs flawlessly and makes a 24" bar the go to set up in oak/hickory. I have about 600 - 800 hours on this saw in the last year and a half (commercial use) and it is still as strong as ever. Give Terry a call, he is great to deal with and does excellent work!!!

I emailed him the other day i think they are enjoyinf the holidays as he said they wont be open... any chance you know a rough wait time for these saws?

I would only recommend the 372 if you plan on working in dusty conditions (HD filter) and or plan on selling the saw anytime soon. The 372 and 365 are the same saw however the 372 have a much higher resale value. Same with the Jred 2166 and 2172.

If you are not in a big rush keep your eye out for a clean used PRE-EPA 2171 or 372. They come up from time to time here on AS.

I would only recommend the 372 if you plan on working in dusty conditions (HD filter) and or plan on selling the saw anytime soon. The 372 and 365 are the same saw however the 372 have a much higher resale value. Same with the Jred 2166 and 2172.

If you are not in a big rush keep your eye out for a clean used PRE-EPA 2171 or 372. They come up from time to time here on AS.

didn't you have one of those a while back listed?:drinkingcoffee:

Back