the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tri link chain; anyone tried it? Is it a complete basket case? I mean, for $90 a 25' roll of 3/8 .063, is it worth a punt?

Tri link chain; anyone tried it? Is it a complete basket case? I mean, for $90 a 25' roll of 3/8 .063, is it worth a punt?

It cuts for a little while, depends what you are cutting I guess. Will you get you out of trouble but its no Carlton/Stihl chain.

ta cobber i gotz the cash but had hoped this 235k 8 yold bus would move down the line to the billy lids as last 2 will be driving by Jan next year and this was the perfect crash tester dummy for them to bend with out me much care... Wife and i pick up a new i30 tomoz and the santa fe is off to work shop for assessment $ value vs replace crank or engine transplant or,,,, set fire to it yet to decide

Hard to tell from the pic but I've seen heaps worse cranks then that with bearings thrown at them and keep on chugging along

It is soft and tares like plasticine
It is made by.........
It is resold by bynorm
It can be found at burnings and mitre10
Carlton is better value for money.
Paying full retail for stilh chain is more economical than the blue and white lable.

Bynorm are trying to be GA
But they are doing it with the lowest unit cost items they can resell

IMHO

sent from my Android Phone

I was whisper snipping in the back yard after doing the front yesterday afternoon
Son was pushing the new Honda powered 21" out the front when he called me. Dad I didn't do it I just found it.
Passengers front window was NLS.
Cost me $220 today for a new one.
It probably got hit and broke after I left and before he started.

ta cobber i gotz the cash but had hoped this 235k 8 yold bus would move down the line to the billy lids as last 2 will be driving by Jan next year and this was the perfect crash tester dummy for them to bend with out me much care... Wife and i pick up a new i30 tomoz and the santa fe is off to work shop for assessment $ value vs replace crank or engine transplant or,,,, set fire to it yet to decide
yes hard choice, is it worth spending the money on a new donk, then again, a rebuild. sorry cant add to much advise on that one

I was whisper snipping in the back yard after doing the front yesterday afternoon
Son was pushing the new Honda powered 21" out the front when he called me. Dad I didn't do it I just found it.
Passengers front window was NLS.
Cost me $220 today for a new one.
It probably got hit and broke after I left and before he started.

holy ****, done that myself

Derick
You can fix anything like matty 2 said

What is the rest of the Santa fe like
Suspension/ Brakes?
Body, is it still pretty old thing or does it look like my mother In law?

Derick
You can fix anything like matty 2 said

What is the rest of the Santa fe like
Suspension/ Brakes?
Body, is it still pretty old thing or does it look like my mother In law?

body's & interior just fine only few shopping center scratches other mechanicals as you'd expect for 8+ yold ATM i think worthy up to $5 k donk fix effort then on with the P plates were she can and will absorb a few hits for my kids sakes

Latest posts

Back