Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just use some common sense, not that it's a contest, but let your giving outweigh your receiving.

I've got a sweet custom truck window decal coming up this evening, pretty good sized one. Keep yer eyes peeled folkz...
Well put, that is my personal goal to give at least 2x what I receive. I will have more later on as well and to errbody I will be shipping all gifts this sat morning.

Alright... I'll do this one again. This time I'll do up to 300 DL or one small flat rate box of chain... ROUND. I'll fix rocked out, dull, uneven cutters. I can even set the drags back to .025" for you. You mail me your chain (.404,3/8,.325,Picco aka 3/8LP) and I'll GRIND them to 30*/60*/0*. Standard work angles that seem to work pretty universally. For someone starting out or learning to file can help you back to a decent base line. I'll get return shipping back to you in the continental US. PM to claim.. I'll post up when it's claimed.

Alright... I'll do this one again. This time I'll do up to 300 DL or one small flat rate box of chain... ROUND. I'll fix rocked out, dull, uneven cutters. I can even set the drags back to .025" for you. You mail me your chain (.404,3/8,.325,Picco aka 3/8LP) and I'll GRIND them to 30*/60*/0*. Standard work angles that seem to work pretty universally. For someone starting out or learning to file can help you back to a decent base line. I'll get return shipping back to you in the continental US. PM to claim.. I'll post up when it's claimed.

I've got a 5 gallon bucket of chains. I'll box em up for you

Thanks Jimmy:D

Alright I'm gonna put up a chance for a custom fixed blade knife made by me mkinslow in my shop. Pick one of the five patterns that will be pictured below and I'll make that knife and hand made leather sheath and ship it anywhere in the lower 48. And a special note it might get to you before or after Christmas as I have a full time job and I do the knives on the side and as a hobby so family and work does get in the way. O and the first pm wins. Thanks. Merry Christmas Ps these are all between 6-61/2 inches great for every day carry (EDC)image.jpg

Alright I'm gonna put up a chance for a custom fixed blade knife made by me mkinslow in my shop. Pick one of the five patterns that will be pictured below and I'll make that knife and hand made leather sheath and ship it anywhere in the lower 48. And a special note it might get to you before or after Christmas as I have a full time job and I do the knives on the side and as a hobby so family and work does get in the way. O and the first pm wins. Thanks. Merry Christmas Ps these are all between 6-61/2 inches great for every day carry (EDC)View attachment 466526
Thats incredible! Make sure and post a pic of the finished knife!

Alright I'm gonna put up a chance for a custom fixed blade knife made by me mkinslow in my shop. Pick one of the five patterns that will be pictured below and I'll make that knife and hand made leather sheath and ship it anywhere in the lower 48. And a special note it might get to you before or after Christmas as I have a full time job and I do the knives on the side and as a hobby so family and work does get in the way. O and the first pm wins. Thanks. Merry Christmas Ps these are all between 6-61/2 inches great for every day carry (EDC)View attachment 466526
I would love one of your knives !

image-50148 (1).jpg image-50147 (1).jpg cant find my post but the 36 inch chain is claimed but the oregon bar and chain are still up for grabs

Attachments

• image-50146 (1).jpg
    image-50146 (1).jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 39
  • image-50147 (1).jpg
    image-50147 (1).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 38
Back