Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was paying a vinyl shop good money, fairly frequently... For stuff I needed done. They took a while too.
It didn't take too long to pay for itself, and I've done a handful of jobs for people. I dont use it much, but is always ready to roll in my office downstairs. I'm happy to have it.
We love ours. Here is some of what we make. 20151203_214912.jpg20151203_214932.jpg

Alright guys, I can't post any pics of it right now but I have a rear handle and tank assembly for a stihl 064 or early 066. My wife has the fancy iPhone with her at work so pics will have to wait until tomorrow. If anyone wants the numbers off of it or is interested in it let me know...I can't cover shipping right now but with all the great gifts everyone has been giving out I felt like I had to contribute with more than just an old Dolmar jug.

CLAIMED

Matt

I was paying a vinyl shop good money, fairly frequently... For stuff I needed done. They took a while too.
It didn't take too long to pay for itself, and I've done a handful of jobs for people. I dont use it much, but is always ready to roll in my office downstairs. I'm happy to have it.

Can you make signs with a vinyl printer?

I really appreciate it but it's kind of like buying wrinkle wall slicks cause I want to build a drag car.
Now if I was guided on how to locate the rest on a non ccspecialties budget well ok then.
Everybody has a set of slicks but few have a dragster. Rome was not built in a day my freind.

Can you make signs with a vinyl printer?

Yes. The possibilities are infinite. Plastic corrugated sign stock is relatively cheap, in quantity.

I thought about buying lighted blank signs a few years ago, and doing my own decal work and selling them (vintage saw signs and such)... but the lighted signs are almost cost prohibitive to resell.

Alright guys, I can't post any pics of it right now but I have a rear handle and tank assembly for a stihl 064 or early 066. My wife has the fancy iPhone with her at work so pics will have to wait until tomorrow. If anyone wants the numbers off of it or is interested in it let me know...I can't cover shipping right now but with all the great gifts everyone has been giving out I felt like I had to contribute with more than just an old Dolmar jug.

Matt
:sweet:

Back