A little Friday fun.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm that's me in the vid lmao, he's running the camera, he's stacking the wood in the trailer
Next year he gets to graduate to running a saw instead of just doing the maintenence on mine and learning how it works lol
e062bebb2ddf518a946066d7c8e2a265.jpg

This is him
4542076721052c9ead6bed9dec2ae40b.jpg

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

How old is your son. My sons twelve in a couple weeks and just starting to run a saw.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

since my son got suspended for a couple days so decided to put him to work in the wood pile with me

:clap::bowdown::rock:

My dad made me scrape and paint the house when I got suspended.

Now different story for my son in 8th grade when he got suspended. Took him to the football hall of fame as I agreed with what he did. ;)
He defended himself at a track meet and came out on top :rock:. Other kid never bothered him again. :ices_rofl:

How old is your son. My sons twelve in a couple weeks and just starting to run a saw.

Mine is 11 now will be 12 next year.

As for what he did well he got upset at the teacher then kicked the school fountain till it broke lol
Usually if he's not in the wrong then he don't get in trouble with me but this time he knows better then to kick stuff when he is upset lol

Mine is 11 now will be 12 next year.

As for what he did well he got upset at the teacher then kicked the school fountain till it broke lol
Usually if he's not in the wrong then he don't get in trouble with me but this time he knows better then to kick stuff when he is upset lol

Oh well. at least when its all done your making memories with him.

You can't look at it as a punishment, but a memorable day! Enjoying one another's company and time together.

Dave6390 in WI

Him and his younger sister spend more time with me either in the shop fixing somthing or in the woods cutting trees down then they do watching TV lol.
Heck I got a vid somewhere of the two of them learning to weld at 6 and 7 lol

Nothing worse than a TV Babysitter! See it way too much. Sounds like a wise Dad! Good for you, and your kids.

Dave6390 in WI

I liked the old days when we were allowed to settle our differences for ourselves.
I don't remember there being any school shootings back then no matter how the scuffle came out.
But if we got in trouble in school we got in trouble at home, no questions asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked the old days when we were allowed to settle our differences for ourselves.
I don't remember there being any school shootings back then no matter how the scuffle came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. My son was getting bugged by a kid at school last year and teachers never did anything so i told him to take care of it him self. A few days of sitting in at recess and the kid never buggwd him again.

Isn't that the Truth! We settled it with our fists, not this cowardly way of today! Or at least try to talk it out...

Dave6390 in WI

Isn't that the Truth! We settled it with our fists, not this cowardly way of today! Or at least try to talk it out...

Dave6390 in WI
A little school yard fight never hert any of us. Mabe just our pride or someone elses lol

my daddy ( old man ) was born in 1917, he had no mercy on me and my brother, I am 6.4" tall and he was even taller, his big hand would come around and hit you up side the head before you knew what even hit you. ( back hand ) I am pretty sure that they would try to put him in jail in this day and time.
but I really think it helped me. ( I was a hard head back then ) ( he also kept me out of school in 1968 ) until they made me go back.( think on that one! )

charlie

Latest posts

Back