Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike (Homelite410) asked me to pick him up some of them cheese whips from over in Wisconsin. I'm going to try to get there before they close tonight. Anyone else interested in any? Or string cheese or other kinds of cheese. I will be going there about 4pm. If you want some just post up and quote this and I'll keep an eye out for it. See you all soon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'll take a cheese whip and a string cheese
big bag
Thanks Sara

Mike (Homelite410) asked me to pick him up some of them cheese whips from over in Wisconsin. I'm going to try to get there before they close tonight. Anyone else interested in any? Or string cheese or other kinds of cheese. I will be going there about 4pm. If you want some just post up and quote this and I'll keep an eye out for it. See you all soon.

Andy, I don't know what they are, but I'll take a bag of cheese whips. :)

I guess some cheese whips for my wife :)

Large bag please.are you going to have room for a saw or two.:):). Cheese whips.

Chain question for you guys:

Went to sharpen up the chain on the PP 655BP and as best I can tell it is factory angle of 35 degrees! WTH!!
This is 3/8" semi chizel.

I thought semi was supposed to be 25 degrees.[emoji15]

Would it be a good idea to clean the cutters up where it is or recut them to 25?

Lost in River City we are.[emoji15]

1a06a1f0542a3d14b69349de301333ad.jpg

That's a LOT of cheese. I'm done at cheese store now. Heading home to pack truck.

Chain question for you guys:

Went to sharpen up the chain on the PP 655BP and as best I can tell it is factory angle of 35 degrees! WTH!!
This is 3/8" semi chizel.

I thought semi was supposed to be 25 degrees.[emoji15]

Would it be a good idea to clean the cutters up where it is or recut them to 25?

Lost in River City we are.[emoji15]
Just leave em at 35 Carl..
Semi likes a little more angle.

Back