Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will see you all Saturday morning. I will bring some of my biscuits and bacon for breakfast
and something to share for lunch also.
Matt if you think of anything you need last minute please let me know and I will grab it.
Anyone have a file for a .404 chain? :)

Morning midlanders!

You Friday travelers stay safe out there. Especially those of you negotiating KC traffic.[emoji15]

Hoping no traffic in KC at 10 pm Friday night. I lived in Overland Park and Shawnee Mission Kansas for two year so I hope the roads have not changed to much. Now you call it Interstate 49.

Hoping no traffic in KC at 10 pm Friday night. I lived in Overland Park and Shawnee Mission Kansas for two year so I hope the roads have not changed to much. Now you call it Interstate 49.
We used to go around 435 to get to 71 (now I 49) but now shoot thru downtown KC on 35 and straight down 49. Excepting during rush 'hour'. Actually want to avoid that from 3-6 pm. Them people are crazy!

Waiting on coffee. Had to run to the grocery store to get some last minute things for Goldie. Before coffee. Not good.
Still waiting on coffee, then finish loading. Then everything will be ok.
There is absolutely no way I'd run the the grocery store, or anywhere before coffee.

You are a stronger man than me old buddy! :)

My favorite cup
19de5ed7d13801cd8793e7971790a7a9.jpg

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Back