What kind of chainsaw is this?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess it's only for me that the picture is about 1"x1"? I can't figure out at all what the picture is of. I just see some blurry brown and green.

I probably should have mentioned what it is since there's no actual way off telling.
It's a brand new 390xp purchased from a dealer the day before the spruce bounced off the stump and dry humped it.

Actually, if you had waited and gave me a chance. I can tell by the blue choke lever and AV spring bolt on that side of the case that is was a 385 or a 390. I think that choke lever is still usable and I can use it if you care to send it my way lol

Must be something to do with using a phone, I dunno.

when i first looked at it i was on my phone. tap on it then the zoom put your fingers on the screen apart and bring them together. i studied that pic for a minute then scrolled down to realize Jim gave it away already. damn him! lol

Yeah I did that but the small pic and the zoomed in version are both too blurry to figure out what's in the pic. Not sure why it's just on my phone I guess. It's a Samsung S5, pretty common unit I'd imagine.

Now that he said it was a saw I can kind of see a blob of blue and a blob of orange. Dunno what the blue is, the orange I'd guess is the saw powerhead.

Back