Homeowner to Pro

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I googled Ape + Arboristsite. I'm assuming these ape references are to some brush ape guy talking about sharp tools?

I think you got to be able to do push ups on your thumbs, pinch the rafters and do pull ups, the watch Midnight Cowboy and you will know how to be a pro!

On a serious note, work with someone who really knows what they are doing and search the internet for felling techniques. There is a lot to learn, and very dangerous if you don't get it right.

I think you got to be able to do push ups on your thumbs, pinch the rafters and do pull ups, the watch Midnight Cowboy and you will know how to be a pro!

On a serious note, work with someone who really knows what they are doing and search the internet for felling techniques. There is a lot to learn, and very dangerous if you don't get it right.

Mike, this idiot is playing everyone for fools. You're too good a guy to play his games.

The worst part is that lame selfie looks like it was taken in a gas station bathroom. No where else can you find an electric hand dryer on the wall. How would you like to be walking in to take a wizz and find some chump flexing in the mirror?
Would that be any worse than coming to AS and finding this BrushApe arsehole in every thread?

16:1 supertech outboard is best. all the pros run poulan saws here so first go to walmart and get you a poulan.
and you got to polish your saws when your done. keep them clean and shiny and cut lots of wood.
That's the ticket right there...make that saw wake up like it's got a little 6:71 blower sitting under the top cover. :surprised3:

hug the tree while you cut it i see you like to live dangerously too :)

Latest posts

Back