the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To add to this. Snapped one of the main bolts when bolting the cylinder back in the chassis. Full strip down and start again.
Then got it together to notice I forgot the shroud around the cylinder.
Half strip down. Heat didn't help.
Saw nearly took off down the drive way like it had wings but it's a mates saw. So a few tools did instead.
But all good now. Weather cooled and so have I. Beer in hand.

Sent from my iStihl.
now now now Vince, Count to 10 , if that dont work, throw EVERY ****ING THING YOU CAN

42C, you won't catch me outside working on the car....only place outside you'll find me is swimming in the Avon River today with the dogs and the Oracle.

That's now a job for tomorrow.....fix the AC on Elcee

Weak as piss I did a full service on a late model pathfinder in the driveway yesterday in 40c the stripped the shed out to pain the floor

That pesky Dead C#nt is always sneaking about in the shadows reading everyone's posts. Oh right your talking about Lamas, did not know they will bore it up foxes.

Speaking foxes, I often here them at night at the farm calling, gonna have to start the lead program when we start living full time there and have the old chook pen filled again.

Shotgun and a whistle plus some patience and you will smash em

If I had to stay at home over Summer, I'd be in prison by now, such is my seething contempt for the sub-human swarm that invades every Summer. As it is, I'm looking for a bush block to buy further up North because the quiet season here is shrinking every year.

Do you have summer there?

26°c here and hay baling

iv been runing the GB evo 2 chain it cuts well as long as the woods not old and dry STRETCHERS tho got to keep an eye on it or else you will throw the chain.

has any one use a cheap bipod off the ebay.

it woll be ok for something light like a 22 or a CZ527 222 223 but if you have long range rifles like me

save some coin and get a HARRIS 9-13 swivel heaps more stable and less flex .

Do you have summer there?
Not sure how far South your trip went but I did wonder if near the end of it you got hit with that cold front that left the streets white with hail. A bit like what parts of Sydney recently experienced. Best time of the year here, Summer wise, is late February - April, unless you are trying to build new roads into a new block in the "Winterless North", in which case it will rain every day you attempt to get any work done, then fine up two days after you abandon the job until next 'Summer'.

Went right round the bottom and up to milfud sound and home was snowing and hailing there. I can't get over how much rain you kitties get measured in meters per year where here we be lucky to 12"

a 039 stihl. clamshell, basically a full strip down to get to the piston. and must be assembled in a sequential way. give me a pro saw any day to work on!

Are you going to open it up on the exhaust side Vince?

If you haven't opened up a 1137 series before you will be more than pleasantly surprised by the results.

Went right round the bottom and up to milfud sound and home was snowing and hailing there. I can't get over how much rain you kitties get measured in meters per year where here we be lucky to 12"
Crazy thing is we can go from wet to dry far too quickly, especially in the North. Crazier still is the BS/cost/arse-licking forward thinking people have to go through to capture and detain flood-level water for use during dry spells.

Crazy thing is we can go from wet to dry far too quickly, especially in the North. Crazier still is the BS/cost/arse-licking forward thinking people have to go through to capture and detain flood-level water for use during dry spells.

They do some odd ****. What's with all the buildings covered in cling wrap heat shrink looking **** while there being worked on?

They do some odd ****. What's with all the buildings covered in cling wrap heat shrink looking **** while there being worked on?
That's because the progressive, hairy-legged ball-choppers were getting offended by never being whistled at when walking passed.

Latest posts

Back