the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a whole family of ferrals this year.....l started with 1 possum trap and was getting 1 per night, upped it to 2 possum traps and got 2 per night untill the mum, dad and six offspring were caught. Can of whiskers and away you go!! Plus one on them going pretty nuts once caught.....you want to toss a towel over the trap and carefully pick it up by the handle not putting any fingers inside the trap. Five minutes in the damm with a rope soughts em out or if resisdential the wheelie bin half filled with water does the trick. However you can take them to any vet and have them put down at no cost too. l got sick of seeing half chewed blue tongue lizards around the place.

They really are nasty them maingy cats. They hisss at you and the mothers get pretty feisty when they have cubs around. When let loose on the land they grow big tails and teeth, and are far from cute & cuddly. Big mistake IMO allowing them as pets in our country, they're responsible for a lot of native species being wiped out. Should be a rule at least that all pets are desexed unless you have a breeding licence or something.

Well let the new year be less full of ****wits that know nothing about saws, especially 090s , well actually lets all hope the new year is just less full of brain dead tossers in general. Happy New years kitties . View attachment 474795

Couldn't agree more, Happy new year , a few hours late but I never saw the new year start.

090, wow isn't that the big saw that requires the operator to be very big and powerful just to lift it off the shelf for photo shoots.

Couldn't agree more, Happy new year , a few hours late but I never saw the new year start.

090, wow isn't that the big saw that requires the operator to be very big and powerful just to lift it off the shelf for photo shoots.

Happy New year Neil . 090 ,well I was told by a professional cockhead on the 'farm sell swap Aussie Facebook group' exactly this - "I've been using saws for 40years champ, I've forgot more than you'll ever no champ The 090 ain't worth the sprocket of a peewee50". And that was related to my 090av , which is mint low hours & oem with a little paint chip here and there. Australia is becoming full or deadbeat arrogant 'No it all' prixs . But happy New year

Happy New year Neil . 090 ,well I was told by a professional cockhead on the 'farm sell swap Aussie Facebook group' exactly this - "I've been using saws for 40years champ, I've forgot more than you'll ever no champ The 090 ain't worth the sprocket of a peewee50". And that was related to my 090av , which is mint low hours & oem with a little paint chip here and there. Australia is becoming full or deadbeat arrogant 'No it all' prixs . But happy New year

His next move would have been to offer you a couple of hundred bucks and tell you he needed it for parts.

Total tosser

Waratah posts for a skeleton firewood bucket. Wadda you reckon fellas?

Am thinking of building something along these lines for firewood, and to make it pin to my forks.

Waratah posts for a skeleton firewood bucket. Wadda you reckon fellas?

Am thinking of building something along these lines for firewood, and to make it pin to my forks.
. I'd use some heavy 3/4 inch reo mesh and bend &weld it up up into a bucket to fit into the forks

Back