Who Is Still Here???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still around. Never been much of a participant since I didn't know what was going on half the time then, but do recall a group of guys who didn't take themselves so seriously. Still have the 2100 Husky I got from Dan Henry by way of Marky Mark.

Chris B.
Do you have pics of that beast I would love to see it

Do you have pics of that beast I would love to see it

Just a 2100 family photo. They kind of all look alike. haha It's the ugly one to the left.

Chris B.

2100s_zps42e5af41.jpg

Not really sure if Dave or Ken Dunn are still alive. Hope they are.View attachment 475362

Hi Rich, I'm the guy sitting down on left corner of this picture wearing the green Lewis Lumber hat. The guy to my left is Brian (Timberwolf) and the guy to his left is Crofter. I haven't heard much from either of them lately.

Hi Rich, I'm the guy sitting down on left corner of this picture wearing the green Lewis Lumber hat. The guy to my left is Brian (Timberwolf) and the guy to his left is Crofter. I haven't heard much from either of them lately.
IIRC correctly you used to reside in Pittsburgh.......Squirrel Hill to be exact? Also what pic you referring to?

Rich thats a nice avatar you have..

When you moved I figured you were lost forever....Glad ur back !
I checked in several times since I got back in 2011. Funny how things change. I fix saws here and there and climb several times a year. Concentrating now on getting my metal fab business up and running. I like reading/posting here.......don't miss the pizzing matches though. Seems like easy to work on saws is on the way out.

I checked in several times since I got back in 2011. Funny how things change. I fix saws here and there and climb several times a year. Concentrating now on getting my metal fab business up and running. I like reading/posting here.......don't miss the pizzing matches though. Seems like easy to work on saws is on the way out.
Rich, what do you mean you dont like the pizzing matches? That's what we live for around here. Lol
Remember KF tree?

Back