• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MMWS Jonsered 2188

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6b31c5c7402d0450581d249fc088a9bf.jpg

Like2surf also known as Scott is a great guy. I've done business with him before.
see, i didn't even know his name. he had posted that saw up a couple times and had no buyers. 2nd time it came up, i told Randy I wanted it thru pm and he made the deal for me.

I haven't seen a ported 661 video yet of a saw that can run with that 2188. It has the "oh sh!t" factor. And there's been a whole heap of 661 videos posted on AS.

@LarryJoe

Clint works remote from Internet service, but he will be on late this evening to reply to you.
I understand. They just recently put up a cell tower where I will be using this 2188 if all works out. It is at 2700 ft. elevation and even with this new tower I have to drive a couple of miles to get a signal. Thanks for the help.

Back