Who Is Still Here???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gypo......you still logging or retired now? If you are still working stock or modified saws?
I guess I couldn't call it logging, but since I came north I've cut and sold 1000 cords or so of firewood.
I don'tthink I'll ever retire in the true sense of the word, cant afford to. Lol

Whatever happen to Woodsjunky?

woodsjunkie = ecsaws now days and IMO is a THIEF. Even was a sponsor here under his ec name.

Folks need to go back and read all of woodsjunkie old post that think ecsaws is a :dizzy:.

Rich he stole a 2 piece head off my 5ci race saw and replaced with slower head. Then attempted to steal from me again during the same month as I had a 4x6 foot sign come up missing on its way to me from NY. Turns out that POS had it at his place for almost a month.

I've still got the Shindaiwas and still don't know a darned thing about how they work. Still like to get them cheap when I can find a deal.

woodsjunkie = ecsaws now days and IMO is a THIEF. Even was a sponsor here under his ec name.

Folks need to go back and read all of woodsjunkie old post that think ecsaws is a :dizzy:.

Rich he stole a 2 piece head off my 5ci race saw and replaced with slower head. Then attempted to steal from me again during the same month as I had a 4x6 foot sign come up missing on its way to me from NY. Turns out that POS had it at his place for almost a month.
Kevin, we are supposed to be all friends. Eric always treaded me good and invited me into his house, so there is no way I can say anything bad about him.

Kevin, we are supposed to be all friends. Eric always threated me good and invited me into his house, so there is no way I can say anything bad about him.

John I wont say what he said that you dont know about. Long as you think he is your friend in your mind is all that matters. Trust me he talked out of the back of his neck. ;) Trying to make this nice in a way you might understand what I am saying.

PM me if you want to know the real side.

Every once in awhile we get done dirt, but we need to get over it. Remember when I beat some saws and times were never posted? I've been a cull ever since, but in the final analysis it doesn't really matter.
Hats off to the state of Ohio, it was a slice.

Back