TWO IDIOTS LOGGING SHIRTS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't load the PMS (site doesn't work well on 4G internet) which is why I sent an email.

1 XL Light grey Mechanics style shirt 27.00
1 XL light grey tshirt 17.00
1 XL orange tshirt 17.00
1 XL black tshirt 17.00
Total 78.00 Shipping 23.00 Grand total 101.00

Headed to paypal now
Had to edit sizes, not end of the world if to late. 1/15/16 10AM

What is the minimum order and what is the cutoff date??
Feb 11th
Not sure exactly what the minimum is off hand but I think it was around 100ea garmets.
Last time I did shirts I sold 180+ of just T-shirts. After that, I received multiple PM's from guys wanting more. Heck.....people were bugging me all year. Not sure where all those folks went.

I'm on 4g most all day unless I'm at home and don't have any issues. You must might just be to far out of the loop.

Nah, it's something with just this site as it's an issue several people have talked about. Just the same that can't copy/paste links.

Anyhow, why do you need to sell x amount? I guess I misunderstood that placing an order meant shirt where going to ship out.
Maybe I need to put you guys in the loop with the place that does my work shirts. They are about $8 each and I can order 1 or 10,000 at a time.

If you were wondering about the low orders, I'd speculate it's due to the customer "service".

Is there a need for the "G F Y" attitude? I don't need a shirt, just wanted to help out.

I have no idea what that means, but if you were wondering about the low orders, I'd speculate it's due to the customer "service".

Is there a need for the "G F Y" attitude?
I can assure you the customer service is bar none.
I don't see where or how YOUR supplier can supply you with quality shirts whether you order 10 or 10,000 shirts.
If that truly is the case, then great.
On the other hand, this is how we've ordered shirts the last (2) times and you're the first one to complain. It's simple really.
If you don't agree with the way I'm doing things, you have a choice.

It has nothing with the prices or your supllier, although I had no idea there was a minimum order as there is no mention of it.

Why do you need to argue with me when all I wanted to do was find out shipping cost to AK and then order, and then tell me you are not liable for my order? What does that mean, you'll wipe your ass on my shirt? Never ship it?

I think a few folks need to take some lessons on customer service!

Anyway I guess I'll be expecting a refund?

It has nothing with the prices or your supllier, although I had no idea there was a minimum order as there is no mention of it.

Why do you need to argue with me when all I wanted to do was find out shipping cost to AK and then order, and then tell me you are not liable for my order? What does that mean, you'll wipe your ass on my shirt? Never ship it?

What's your name?
I'll gladly refund your money

image.jpg

Don't get excited we will get there. We love the last shirts and will be ordering several more. Just need to get my ducks in a row as they say. Shirts look great, lotsa options. Just now saw thread. Thanks for doing this. Even though I can't claim the name, Two Idiots Logging sure sums up my operation.

Back