Problematic MS661

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always
Doesn't
Give
A

Ford, Dodge, Chevy... Does it really matter? I currently have a Dodge Cummins. It's a good truck. My brother has a Duramax. It's a gutless pile of crap, and I hate the way the Allison shifts. I've had a few Chevys, a few Fords, a few Toyotas, a Jeep,.. blah blah blah! Really. Who cares?!!! Now "I have a potty mouth".
I HAD A FORD CUMMINS....... LITERALLY FROM THE FACTORY

What does this have to do with a chainsaw not running right ?
If My Time was worth LESS I would go back to the start of this Tread and count the POSTS that were relevant to the original Topic...Some razzing is appreciated as humor but the Bullying Bravado and Irrelevant Panache Occupied possibly 70 plus % of the reading . I am curious about specifics on Chainsaws . Otherwise I would Go READ one of Those Slutty Harlequin novels. After a fifth of Canadian Mist may make morer (not a Typo HIC) sense

I believe this thread has run its course. The problem has been solved and documented somewhere in this thread. I don't see any real reason to keep it open... I might be in the minority still but let's be honest the people that voted keep it open probably didn't vote that to learn about the ending to the issue... I'll give it a little more time though.

whats the point in locking it up....at this point the BS is gone and its just useless posts....we going to start locking up threads simply because they have useless posts in them
Depends, some times it's more applicable than others... Just considering it, I said I'd leave it for s little while more...

Do tell, what is the common denominator?

The poll was for me to gauge if people wanted it closed or not

Do tell, what is the common denominator?

The poll was for me to gauge if people wanted it closed or not
I had hoped it would be closed as it is well off topic and just a place where people can whine and cry now, but since you made it a pole I think you should leave it open - at least until it gets out of hand again. Which shouldn't take long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back