Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep hinting to you that you have too many saws - maybe I'm just jealous. It would be about impossible to pass up a big Pioneer anyway. Congrats on the good fortune!

Sometimes I think I have too many saws too and then that thought slips my mind!!

It is about impossible for me to pass one of the big Pioneers up. It doesnt help when friends point out good deals on big saws like the 655BP too!

I am grateful to have so many cool toys to play with.

Yeah I was confused too, no worries have a good one. ..
You hill people have a lot of P- series Pioneer's I'd like to have 51 or 61 bad ass saws..

Yeah, I guess we do have our fair share of the P series and bad ass they are.

I'll let you know if I find a good one, maybe we can make a deal.

Hmm, bought some great pieces for my 3270, but may have lost a small piece off a oil plunger. Any ideas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 17
I have picked up a Pioneer 474654 bar (28") is there a way to determine the number of drive links, or does someone know the number of drive links for this?

I have picked up a Pioneer 474654 bar (28") is there a way to determine the number of drive links, or does someone know the number of drive links for this?

I'm sure there will be someone here that knows what you're looking for basd on the part number.

Are there any numbers stamped into the tail of the bar? Often times the specific bar info is there but it may be confusing to figure out as it's part of larger
number(S).

Thanks for the help on the chain, etc guys... I ended up buying a chain and master links online.
Before and After. Will get some video of it in action before long.
zdimFmB.jpg

KbmefX5.jpg

I have a IEL HC that has a corroded reed valve and broken spring, I need to disassemble the reed valve but it looks to be solidly riveted together. Does anyone have advice as to how I should fix it?

Back