the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats the collective noun for condoms ?

anyhoo forgot to mention my great day on the job yesterday,,, im strolling over to look at a job thro a carpark when under my foot Bang! a bit surprised i turn to look at the source its a used dinger,,,,i then realize im standing in dumped littered field of them,, eeewwwe

later same same day on foot i spy a huge dog **** and so step aside to avoid it,,,, putting my foot in hole that turns twists my ankle,,, down i go in great pain tho able tuck roll miss the turd ..

whats the collective noun for condoms ?

anyhoo forgot to mention my great day on the job yesterday,,, im strolling over to look at a job thro a carpark when under my foot Bang! a bit surprised i turn to look at the source its a used dinger,,,,i then realize im standing in dumped littered field of them,, eeewwwe

later same same day on foot i spy a huge dog **** and so step aside to avoid it,,,, putting my foot in hole that turns twists my ankle,,, down i go in great pain tho able tuck roll miss the turd ..
lol dingers... havent heard that word for a long time :laugh:

Nothing to report, lots of people out of work, I can't get a full weeks work, some I'd better than none

sent from my Android Phone

Where's the pictures of you pressing the bearing in chipster ...don't hold out, no piccys it never happened

Got it into the hub on the car but inserting the axle stub is a bit more difficult so I've had to remove the control arm from the car. Was a bit worried I may push the inner race out of the outer race without a solid surface behind it, such as my garage floor.

That's one lucky ride on mower! can't say the same for me poor old VK bugger! lol..I knew it was going to go I just didn't know when I tried to get an arborists to take it down but he didn't show up it did hit my powerline on the way down but all seems fine lucky..
Oh well it's right next to me wood heap so that's a plus ha! :drinking:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3 - Copy.jpg 4 - Copy.jpg 5 - Copy.jpg

och sos the VK

u say it hit powerline was that insulated service wire or farm swer hv stuff to transformer as i see pole typical of swer best check the clamps fitting by eye
It comes off the transformer at the mill its black insulated looking stuff clamps and fittings look ok to me but I don't really know what I'm looking at. might get em out to look at it just to be safe..

It comes off the transformer at the mill its black insulated looking stuff clamps and fittings look ok to me but I don't really know what I'm looking at. might get em out to look at it just to be safe..

black insulated hmm could be low volt 415 abc but if going to tranny then should hv 11kv,,,here look over this link or put your tongue on it :eek: see if buzz or whack oh care if poles on your land a call out may cost $ check service fees policy 1st

Saltas could help he got better elec understanding

https://www.sa.gov.au/topics/water-...ustry/powerline-safety/identifying-powerlines

Powerlines_insulated_aerial_bundled_cables (1).jpg

Minor problem.

Got the stub axle in without damage...all good.

But forgot to put the large circlip in the hub first that retains the bearing in the hub....and now I'm in strife....

Any suggestions?

Too wide to spread it without destroying it and if I have to belt out the stub axle now I will destroy the bearing.1454116769982.jpg

Back