Porting, You get what you pay for

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To turn a pop-up and cut the cylinder base takes less than 1/2 hour. That's not counting R&Ring the cylinder or measuring squish.

Do you have a fixture to cut the cyl or just chuck on the od with a 4 jaw?

What's most surprising, in a good way, is it took so many pages before the light of respectful, on-topic dissent was accosted by riffraff moths.

Thank you to the main players who handled the matter well, and for the learning opportunities earlier in the thread.

Unsubscribing.

Why is it that you're ALWAYS looking for trouble?
How am I looking for trouble, Brad? You're the one who can't take criticism of your work, yet you have no problem criticizing other Saw Porters.

You are also one to call other people names, yet you can't take it in return.

What exactly did you "like" about Del's post? It seemed whatever he was attempting to say could very easily apply to your penchant for hitting the "report" button.

As I previously stated in this thread regarding you "casting stones" towards another "Saw Modder", you are typically the center of any maelstrom that blows up into epic proportions, usually about someone criticizing your work, ability, or results. So what makes you think it is okay Brad, to do the same to someone else, when the evidence is heresay at best?

I know, I know, this is just another case of someone picking on you.

The second you decided to toss that first stone in this thread, you opened yourself up as fair game.

How am I looking for trouble, Brad? You're the one who can't take criticism of your work, yet you have no problem criticizing other Saw Porters.

What exactly did you "like" about Del's post? It seemed whatever he was attempting to say could very easily apply to your penchant for hitting the "report" button.

As I previously stated in this thread regarding you "casting stones" towards another "Saw Modder", you are typically the center of any maelstrom that blows up into epic proportions, usually about someone criticizing your work, ability, or results. So what makes you think it is okay Brad, to do the same to someone else, when the evidence is heresay at best?

The second you decided to toss that first stone in this thread, you opened yourself up as fair game.

More often than not, it's the messenger I refuse. Would really expect someone to listen to malicious criticism like you give? Most of the criticism I receive is written with the intent to cause trouble and hurt reputation. You can ask those who treat me with respect and you will find that I actually ask for constructive criticism. There's a HUGE difference.

On the other hand, I have NEVER seen such a group of discontented individuals. Talk about whining! I have never seen a group of people whine like the small group of guys that you can't seem to help from falling back in with, over and over. You seek seek this crap out, looking for what you can stir up. You look for trouble and stick your nose in it every time.

What's even more disgusting is the pious talk on your "new forum" that you're all there to get away from the crap on AS. What a joke! You guys are the ones that create and spread the crap. Like I already said, you look for those opportunities and seem to thrive on it. Everyone you see a chance the group of you runs back over here to cause more trouble.

Of course, you'll just turn this around and fling this right back at me, like you always do. I expect nothing less. It's a pattern, it's expected. That's what you are. I've given up on it being any different. You can paint an outhouse white, but it's still full of crap.

Go ahead guys, let the waterfall of tears and whining commence.

:clap::clap::clap: eloquent my man, eloquent

I would really like to meet and shake the hand of the man who can chuck this jug up directly in a three or four jaw chuck, cut both the squish band and base to a tolerance of less than .001" true to bore, and do it all in less than one hour.

View attachment 482354
aww h!! that aint nothing,,for the new low post count machinist that just showed up..piece of cake....:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy: and hed do it for $5!!!!!

I would really like to meet and shake the hand of the man who can chuck this jug up directly in a three or four jaw chuck, cut both the squish band and base to a tolerance of less than .001" true to bore, and do it all in less than one hour.

View attachment 482354
Was the squish (essentially where a head would start if a two piece cylinder/head) cut in what this thread started out with?

View attachment 482354
Me too..
Cause I sure as hell can't.

More often than not, it's the messenger I refuse. Would really expect someone to listen to malicious criticism like you give? Most of the criticism I receive is written with the intent to cause trouble and hurt reputation. You can ask those who treat me with respect and you will find that I actually ask for constructive criticism. There's a HUGE difference.

On the other hand, I have NEVER seen such a group of discontented individuals. Talk about whining! I have never seen a group of people whine like the small group of guys that you can't seem to help from falling back in with, over and over. You seek seek this crap out, looking for what you can stir up. You look for trouble and stick your nose in it every time.

What's even more disgusting is the pious talk on your "new forum" that you're all there to get away from the crap on AS. What a joke! You guys are the ones that create and spread the crap. Like I already said, you look for those opportunities and seem to thrive on it. Everyone you see a chance the group of you runs back over here to cause more trouble.

Of course, you'll just turn this around and fling this right back at me, like you always do. I expect nothing less. It's a pattern, it's expected. That's what you are. I've given up on it being any different. You can paint an outhouse white, but it's still full of crap.

Go ahead guys, let the waterfall of tears and whining commence.

Man, talk about projecting your own personality, and characteristics on others.

As for the waterfall of tears, I believe you have that market cornered.

True to form, Brad. You once again failed to answer any of the questions I asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back