Miller Mod Saws and the Echo CS-500P

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know phone ain't that smart wondering if there is a rpm app
There is a number of rpm apps that listen to the engine in question and give an rpm reading. You need to fill out a form asking how many cylinders, is it four stroke or two stroke, and the displacement from memory. I tried these apps before buying some little tachs and have had the same experience as Chris where you dont feel confident in their accuracy. Give one a go as they may have improved them however my advice is they are nowhere near as good as a quality tach and I would certainly not tune anything relying on one of these apps. It did work though, just not all that well.

There is a number of rpm apps that listen to the engine in question and give an rpm reading. You need to fill out a form asking how many cylinders, is it four stroke or two stroke, and the displacement from memory. I tried these apps before buying some little tachs and have had the same experience as Chris where you dont feel confident in their accuracy. Give one a go as they may have improved them however my advice is they are nowhere near as good as a quality tach and I would certainly not tune anything relying on one of these apps. It did work though, just not all that well.

I have a feeling there would be to many variables to consider. A muffler mod will change the pitch of the exhaust. Well I guess I am assuming it goes by sound unlike spark wire pulse's.

Just consider how Randy is moderating the new forum. He's constantly reminding you guys to treat each other with respect.

Did you sneak in with a different username? :laugh:

Respect is earned. You can't buy it, but you can trade it away.....

This whole place is built on a total lack of respect. The fact that I can't send a PM here.....that other sites names are censored....etc. All that shows a complete lack of respect for others.

You will reap what you sow.

Enjoy. :)

Back