Mastermind Meets The MS661 Again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would include bridges and fingers. You might have noticed that I try just bridges, or just fingers, and sometimes both. I'm still learning you know....

Also think about the size of those bridges and fingers. They likely (I have no way to be certain) flow at a high velocity because they are small......right?

That's why I think (again, I have no way to be certain) they will be better in a work saw than enlarging the existing transfer passages.

All this is just ideas......thoughts.....some observations. What do you think?
This is my theory that I'm trying. Shallow fingers that taper in depth ie no sharp turn up top so the velocity is high and the charge is aimed to start filling the chamber from the top down. The fingers go a few tho above the transfers.
PS I'm a hack not a porter.

This is my theory that I'm trying. Shallow fingers that taper in depth ie no sharp turn up top so the velocity is high and the charge is aimed to start filling the chamber from the top down. The fingers go a few tho above the transfers.
PS I'm a hack not a porter.
:rock:

Why are these old threads being dredged up?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Why are these old threads being dredged up?

Because they are more interesting than most of the "new" threads.

You've been a member all of what? Six weeks? Why do you care?

Also, please adjust your Tapatalk settings. Nobody cares what kind of phone you have.

Oh yeah, welcome to AS.

Because they are more interesting than most of the "new" threads.

You've been a member all of what? Six weeks? Why do you care?

Also, please adjust your Tapatalk settings. Nobody cares what kind of phone you have.

Oh yeah, welcome to AS.
Your reply confirms why old threads are dragged up, spite.

80% of this site is full of great stuff, the amount of butthurt is just astounding.

I had to replace my phone and was going to change the sig but I will leave it just for you. Everytime you see it know it is like a big sloppy kiss so that you may stop being so....um....err....butthurt.

Back