• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Mac 125 Oil Tank

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'Mon guys. I've seen 4-5 mac parts lots on the bay. A couple had 125 parts too, just went too high when I only need a tank. Somebody's got to have a 125 with a bad motor that can be parted out.

Hi Hoss
I did a little digging and found out that a tank from any 700 series saw should work as well.Like 797,795,ect.I'm still on holiday,and don't think that i have one.I did put out a feeler for one.
Thomas

You are right as far as being able to bolt right up to the crankcase, but the problem is that the 790/795/797 saws are all solid handle mount where the handlebar bolts directly to the underside of the tank and the 105/125 saws are anti vibe saws where the only mount under the tank is for the antivibe bracket which connects all the way back to the rear handle. Thanks for tryin to help though, i'd love to be able to get this SP105 into some wood.

Latest posts

Back