echo cs620p or husqvarns 562xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The good people of AS are the best warranty a man can get IMO. There's nothing they can't fix or walk you thru on a chainsaw. 562xp

Ive ran my echo 620 for countless hours in tree service and firewood with great results. Great torque when properly tuned but there goes my warranty for pulling the limiter caps :/ either way its been a great saw and is my go to except in nasty weather , rain and wet snow make it run like a complete piece!! Im guessing its because of the prefiltration system as once saw dried out it ran just as good as before. They are a great value , snagged mine for 650 $ only problem ive had is a leaning ash tree decided to grab it from me and pound it into the ground, bent handle forward slightly and cracked mag clutch cover but thats it. Saw was running as it was crushed by 20" ash tree and even after that its running now as good as it ever did. Husqvarna makes a near perfect saw , but Echo builds a solid machine with no bells or whistles but delivers value and durability in a nice package. 620 is a perfect firewood saw, no bells required to buck logs all day, and it makes a stihl 362 look pretty bad il leave it at that.

Ive ran my echo 620 for countless hours in tree service and firewood with great results. Great torque when properly tuned but there goes my warranty for pulling the limiter caps :/ either way its been a great saw and is my go to except in nasty weather , rain and wet snow make it run like a complete piece!! Im guessing its because of the prefiltration system as once saw dried out it ran just as good as before. They are a great value , snagged mine for 650 $ only problem ive had is a leaning ash tree decided to grab it from me and pound it into the ground, bent handle forward slightly and cracked mag clutch cover but thats it. Saw was running as it was crushed by 20" ash tree and even after that its running now as good as it ever did. Husqvarna makes a near perfect saw , but Echo builds a solid machine with no bells or whistles but delivers value and durability in a nice package. 620 is a perfect firewood saw, no bells required to buck logs all day, and it makes a stihl 362 look pretty bad il leave it at that.
Im currently trying to decide between the cs590,cs600p, and cs620p. Do you think the 620 has a real big advantage over the 600? the price difference here is about $80

Im currently trying to decide between the cs590,cs600p, and cs620p. Do you think the 620 has a real big advantage over the 600? the price difference here is about $80

Get the 620...there are advantages from power to aluminum handlebar to unlimited coil.

I also personally feel the Echo will outlast the competition based on build quality.

Get the 620...there are advantages from power to aluminum handlebar to unlimited coil.

I also personally feel the Echo will outlast the competition based on build quality.
Yea im with you on the build quality! I just like the soild feel, reminds me of my older stihls i had. And doesnt the 600p have an unlimited coil and aluminum handlebar as well?

It was the same price for me to get the 555 as the Echo. I went that route. 562xp would have been the choice if $ didn't matter.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Check out my 555 vs 620 video on YouTube... Names BGE541

I think i actually watched all your 620p vids the past 2 days! lol. The name looked familiar.

Cool cool... The 555 is a very good saw, I just think overall the 620 is stronger... And I like no autotune esp if your counting on the saw.

The original question was asking about comparison of Echo 620 and Husqvarna 562, 620 is a great saw but the 562 will beat it in every way but price.

I own a 562 but no 620, a friend rented a 620 and said it was ok but not near the performance of the 562, Echo is quite a bit less money to buy and they come with a nice 5 year warranty, my 562 came with a 4 year warranty, I do own a Echo cs400 I'm kinda surprised how much I use that little saw its very light and easy to start.

I own a 562 but no 620, a friend rented a 620 and said it was ok but not near the performance of the 562, Echo is quite a bit less money to buy and they come with a nice 5 year warranty, my 562 came with a 4 year warranty, I do own a Echo cs400 I'm kinda surprised how much I use that little saw its very light and easy to start.

This is why I ask... You owned a 562 and your "friend" rented a 620 (not sure who "rents" 620s) but either way any hammered rental tool run by someone else is not a comparable standard. I post this because to many people on here give advice or talk trash and haven't ran either or both let alone owned both saws... I don't personally care... The 562 is a very nice saw but I think if your gonna muffler mod both and tune (where applicable) the 620 is a better all around saw to me... The 562 may have better fit and finish but again... To each their own.

This is why I ask... You owned a 562 and your "friend" rented a 620 (not sure who "rents" 620s) but either way any hammered rental tool run by someone else is not a comparable standard. I post this because to many people on here give advice or talk trash and haven't ran either or both let alone owned both saws... I don't personally care... The 562 is a very nice saw but I think if your gonna muffler mod both and tune (where applicable) the 620 is a better all around saw to me... The 562 may have better fit and finish but again... To each their own.
Klingbile lumber in Medford wi sells and rents Echo products and a lot of other stuff, the guy that rented the 620 works there so maybe they just borrowed it to him. Like I said They are both fine saws , the Echo sells for considerably less, he thinks the 562 is a better saw and he used to work full time in the woods so I respect his opinion.

Back