I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husqvarna 350 chainsaw mint condition w/extras, original box
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/tls/5479196851.html

Original price too.

"original owner only used it a couple of times. comes in original box, chain cover, new chain and new bar with extra bar, original owners manual. these older Husqvarna saws are the best, great parts availability also. check reviews on line. $400"

Philbert

Anyone see the Deere/Echo 610 on the bay asking $1500 and its used to boot. Maybe that kinda money for NOS

Related Story

Got dragged to an estate sale by a neighbor - lots of stuff everywhere. Asked about any 'chainsaw-related stuff', and ran into another guy poking around. After a few minutes, he admitted that he was an A.S. member, but not very active lately (sorry - can't remember his screen name). We passed a few things back and forth: 'Here, you need this?'. He picked up a nice, old, small, limbing saw for $20 bucks or so, that may or may not run, and a few chains. I picked up a few, used chains, and some bars that might be used for trades.

I suggested that he might want to come to the Minnesota GTG coming up in April.

Philbert

Not even sure how to put this . . . . other than delicately . . .

Followed a link to a clone saw chain grinder on eBay. No particular reason. Just out of curiosity, I thought I would check out the other items in the seller's store. Everything else listed appeared to be, . . . (ahem) . . . 'adult' sex toys - mostly motorized.

Part of me was surprised that these items existed. Part of me was surprised that they are openly sold. Part of me wonders what I might be missing - I mean, I have always 'enjoyed' sharpening chains, but if this kind of store is selling them, I may have been using my chain grinder all wrong?

Philbert (confused)

Latest posts

Back