Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never realized the super 2100 had that little door. I thought just the 3100 had that feature.

That davey is pretty clean, I have a direct drive version hanging out with the homeboys in the barn.

Maybe you should send it up for review any way.....!!!!

As heavy as she is, it'd be cheaper to drive up with it than to ship it! My Dad's first saw was a AH47 DB. Still remember as a kid how I jabbed a hole in the skinner air filter because I couldn't figure out what the thing was and decided I just had to see how tough it was made. Wasn't as tough as I thought. Dad didn't like that too much.

Dan

I am new to the site, not really sure how this works, but I have a homelite c9, the saw is complete except for the pull start assembly, I really need help finding this part, any usefull help would be greatly appreciated.

I am new to the site, not really sure how this works, but I have a homelite c9, the saw is complete except for the pull start assembly, I really need help finding this part, any usefull help would be greatly appreciated.

Someone here should have them parts

As heavy as she is, it'd be cheaper to drive up with it than to ship it!

Dan
That is so true. Just stay home, Ill come and get it.:innocent: we just got dumped on with snow and I am tired of boiling maple sap......

I need some sun..... and less mud... snow is white and nice, but it makes mud.

I am going to get the homies out and lay waste to the log pile. each one gets a tank of fuel. that is my maintenance program

of course a file helps too.

Picked up a pair of xl 12's today one with auto oiler one with manual oiler manual oiler one is missing the carb and air cleaner but otherwise complete. Haven't got to check spark or comp on em yet but price was free so I grabbed em. Are rings still out there for these old saws? Need to get a look down the cylinders before I decide if they are worth bringing back to life. Any advice on common problems in these saws?

Fuel lines, fuel filter, duck bill, carb kit, points oxided, straight gassed, worn out, carboned exhaust port, spark plug.

Picked up a couple Homelites today.

7eaaf9ba221d90727665fc61e3dd838b.jpg

8120cfce82b21ab3bf5b0c1ba09ea067.jpg

And some parts.

2d2c4fd36741228c3a4928be2c7f7e7e.jpg
bfcb2582ce8d7c40f47b4ae8c18e803e.jpg
e5c8c8a742982cb1a49416584f4f8615.jpg
7a4ffc033f09f783f76898f1950df072.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

Latest posts

Back