• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Target chop saw (Pioneer P-60)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guido Salvage

Supreme Saw Whoreder
Reaction score
This Target chop saw has been sitting in my garage for a couple of years, it is time for it to move on. I have a couple of Homelite XL-98's so I doubt I will never have a need for it.

This is a Pioneer based saw, I am guessing a P-51 as I did not pull the muffler to measure the bore. Compression measured 155 on my Snap-On tester after 6 pulls. The saw is missing the stack filter and cover but the felt filter is present and clean.

What you see is what you get, asking $175.00 plus the ride to your door from 40502.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I pulled the clutch cover and discovered that the saw is actually a P-60 made in 1980, thus it is a 99 cc saw. The piston looks good, but I can see 2 lines on the far cylinder wall. The exhaust port is too small to get my finger in to see if it is a gouge. However compression is at 155.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

I can't believe you haven't gotten any interest in this? Even the venerable tire kickers must have sore toes.

This Target chop saw has been sitting in my garage for a couple of years, it is time for it to move on. I have a couple of Homelite XL-98's so I doubt I will never have a need for it.

This is a Pioneer based saw, I am guessing a P-51 as I did not pull the muffler to measure the bore. Compression measured 155 on my Snap-On tester after 6 pulls. The saw is missing the stack filter and cover but the felt filter is present and clean.

What you see is what you get, asking $175.00 plus the ride to your door from 40502.

View attachment 494730 View attachment 494731 View attachment 494732 View attachment 494733
Is this still for sale,if so how much

Still here, I think the $150 I am asking is more than fair. If you are interested PM am re as I don't check in here all that often.

Back