Everyone remember their first post on the Chainsaw forum?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure mine was "how to regain some power in my old 066?" :D

I guess I just kinda got sucked into all the awesomeness! Hell, I have friends on here that I could depend on over most of the friends I have in person. This is a good place to be. Best people you could ever know.:msp_thumbup:

Last edited:
It was a picture of a tree.

RedwoodCountry.jpg

I think it was a response to some Orline recoil issues. I had been floating around here for quite a while, and thought it was time to take part in the madness.

Yes. I had questions about my Stihl 011.

I know this is a response to a old/dormant thread, however I did find it interesting. I had just recently went back and reviewed the first thread I started as I'm going to be referencing it in a future thread.

I found it interesting that my first thread on AS was also about a Stihl 011 that I had inherited from my dad.

No idea about my first post but you could try asking about someone's first BJ.
When the broad grin spreads over their face deflate them by asking what it tasted like!
Ha-ha

Boy comes home from school and tells his Dad he got laid. Proud ol' Dad respond with: "You got laid! Right on! dat a boy!" Next day boy walks in the door again all excited to tell his Dad he got laid once again. Dad just as exited as the boy, juming out of his chair saying "that's my Boy!, just like his old man.
Next boy came in and Dad asks
" Did you get laid again today son? The boy responds..."Not today Dad, my bum was to sore!"

Because I COULD! ST first thread that he started. :hmm3grin2orange: :msp_thumbup:

Yes, I remember that one. I didn't know a lot about bars and chains back then - but that changed rather fast...

Btw, I ended up with buying an 18" Rollomatic E in .063 from the local dealer.

My first post was saying high. Somewhere in there I mentioned running echo saws and the rest is history. You'll know what I meen if you've ever sead you like echo saws on AS lol.

My first time was no doubt a question in regards to an 064 stihl I was piecing together that had belonged to my best friend that had passed. My CAD had begun and the threads related to 064's were read from front to back. I've now rebuilt and restored hundreds of saws for me and my neighbors thanks to the information obtained on this site. Thanks Arboristsite!

Latest posts

Back