Chainsaw usage in Rock & Roll music

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure we'd have heard lots more good music by now if it weren't for that lame ass Disney-like full throttle show he got sucked in to.
I don't watch much TV so am not familiar with the show your referencing!?? Guess I'll have to go search out some U-tube videos...........maybe they threw a bunch of $$$$$$ his way to entice his participation. I bet the groupie factor isn't as good with this 'full throttle' gig vs. the R&R scene!??

I don't watch much TV so am not familiar with the show your referencing!?? Guess I'll have to go search out some U-tube videos...........maybe they threw a bunch of $$$$$$ his way to entice his participation. I bet the groupie factor isn't as good with this 'full throttle' gig vs. the R&R scene!??
It's just a show that covers the scene and shenanigans at a bar outside of Sturgis during bike week. I'm sure it's more of a thing to do with age than what I previously poked fun about. The entire compound burned completely to the ground this last summer though.

Latest posts

Back