Home made wood burning stoves

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blisters

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Gonna build a stove this summer or in fall, a friend had built one and it was just right for his welding Shop. He recently passed away so no help with the design. His fam won't return calls.
If u got one please show me for ideas. Thanks. Nate.

No pics but here's an idea.

My buddy's dad took a chunk of 3' pipe about 3' long. Put a cut down the length of it and the tension in the metal opened up about a foot. Welded a flat piece of stock on there and used that as the "top" which is perfect for heating up pots and pans. Fasten legs, a door, and an outlet that 6" pipe slides over and you are ready to go.

No pics but here's an idea.

My buddy's dad took a chunk of 3' pipe about 3' long. Put a cut down the length of it and the tension in the metal opened up about a foot. Welded a flat piece of stock on there and used that as the "top" which is perfect for heating up pots and pans. Fasten legs, a door, and an outlet that 6" pipe slides over and you are ready to go.
I like it. Simple and effective. I think I want a lil more than that. I want to build something that looks cool and heats a 24x30 with high ceilings. That would work if I set it on 2" pipes turned out on the floor like 10 of em. Would look good and have natural heat induction as the air inside rises.
I need more ideas.

Back