661 Oil Test 32:1 vs 40:1 vs 50:1 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really are an ass.

You seem so let down Chris. Just for the record, I've never once claimed to be a nice guy. Not that I'm not nice...it's just that there's a group of D-bags that have nothing better to do then hang out on AS and argue with everyone. Then some will turn around and act like perfect gentlemen and preach to others about how they should treat others (no need to mention names...right?)

Now get your nose back in Brad's crack and leave A-hole's like me out of it:).

leave A-hole's like me out of it
LOL, this thread had little or nothing to do with Brad, and you had little to nothing of relevance to contribute (as usual). You likely figured it was safe to go after Brad because everyone else does, which must appeal to someone with no balls. And then you whine about wanting to be left out of it! Why not head back over to your safe space?

Oh yea...stir the pot a little and here comes the leadership of the AS Transgender Club...out to put a hit on that A-hole Idahonative. Kinda like the gay mafia...LOL.

By what metric do 4 strokes last about 10 times longer than 2 strokes?

Certainly not by revolutions, which seems the appropriate measure when "top end abrasion" is the end all be all.

At 2200rpms and 60mph, a mile takes 2200 revolutions. 400,000 miles would be 880 million revolutions.

At 9500 rpms it would take about 1544 hours to make 880 million revolutions. Which is not unreasonable for a $1000 saw.

Oversimplification, sure. But still interesting.

Well now, if you want apples to apples, you'd need to use the same aluminum alloy used in 4 stroke engines in the 2 stroke.
Rather than aluminum to magnesium, i.e. alloys A390 T6 vs AZ91D

But, if we want to do that, there is a resource.
http://www.makeitfrom.com/compare/6061-T6-Aluminum/AZ91D-M11916-Magnesium

If you look at the comparison, aluminum alloy is superior to magnesium, except in thermal elongation, thermal diffusion, and specific heat. Ultimately, the main advantage is thermal diffusion, and being 1/3rd the weight of aluminum alloy. Otherwise, your 13 pound chainsaw is now gonna be 16 pounds, and your arms are gonna be 12% longer after a day of carrying it. ;)

Oh yea...stir the pot a little and here comes the leadership of the AS Transgender Club...out to put a hit on that A-hole Idahonative. Kinda like the gay mafia...LOL.
Aww, what's the matter - tried the usual crap they all love over there and it didn't fly, and now you have no one to stick up for you? Poor baby. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

One time...at band camp...Chris used his Walmart chainsaw phone app to test Brad's engine. The rpms was real high...

:bowdown::lol::laughing:

Well of course we should all recognize the absolut authority on two stroke engines! Getting fantastic 10000 miles out of a two stroke bike is of course unheard of over here! We get, with regular minimum maintenance, out of the two stroke 50ccm automatic scooters running 30miles per hour on average 50000 - 100000km (31 - 62000 miles) without any engine rebuild prior to that...

I've heard of 2 stroke motorbikes like that, but after 40 years of owning, riding & repairing them I've never actually seen one, it's a good story though.

It's too bad there's not a way to put a thread on "Ignore", lol. That way I'd never have to see it again. Unfortunately, this thread is just like a train wreck that I just have to keep looking at to see what's happening.
This whole site has gone to hell. It's in dire need of a cull purge.

One time...at band camp...Chris used his Walmart chainsaw phone app to test Brad's engine. The rpms was real high...
Brad's engines often hold very good rpm under load - unlike some others. Several guys who make fast saws have made use of the audio spectrum analyzer. Others wonder how their saws are performing under load, then make ignorant comments like yours.

Back