• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL 044 PARTS SAW 10MM SAW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate66n1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hi guys, been a while since I've been on here but I'm cleaning out some of the saw stuff I have acquired. I have for sale a 044 that I was planning on giving a full on face lift but life got in the road haha. The saw was a running functional saw when I started tearing it down but I sold some of the parts here and there and never got around to buying/finding all the parts I wanted to. All in all I'm just looking to get rid of some stuff I have doing me no good so if you're interested shoot me a message. I'm asking 200 plus shipping.20160612_211311.jpg

When I first hatched this idea of face lifting this saw I had the opportunity to buy a brand new oem screw cap tank for it but I had some other **** happening in life and had to pass

Cylinder cover, handlebar,clutch cover, muffler cover,chain brake handle,throttle lever and cover,clutch drum, bearing etc.

Yeah ill grab some more pics later here today. Yes the tank and air filter base and cover are oem stihl parts

Back